34❤️

~𝓑𝓸𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓮 𝓢𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓪𝓰𝓸~

__________________

I'm tired of driving, I'ma just pull this bitch over into a motel, plus I need some food. I was still on the road and I saw a sign showing me that a motel or hotels were nearby, so I took the next exit. We were already out of Florida we just needed to be in Alabama.

Do I regret beating Shianne's ass? Fuck no, she deserves every hit, fuck that lil weak ass bitch. Like why are you here? I don't care if B invited her ass. She needs to un invite her ass back to Broward, Florida. Bitch just sat on the side thinking she cute or whatever, knowing she not if Benz ain't chasing after her ass and he still fucking with Chelsea.

20 minutes later, I finally parked in the parking lot. I tapped Jahseh, then I turned the car off and I was going to head out of the car but Jahseh stopped me. I saw Benz and Chelsea wake up in the back. "Y'all go ahead, we'll be out in a minute," Jahseh told them and they both got out the car.

I closed my door and looked at Jahseh, then looked away. I sat back in the seat looked out the front window and saw the bitch. "Are you good?" He asked me. "Yea, I'll be fine," I evilly grinned while still looking at Shianne and I guess Jahseh noticed. He cleared his throat trying to get my attention and I looked at him. "Lets switch spots, I wanna take you somewhere. Just me and you," he said. We both hopped out of the car and switched spots, and the others looked at us, Jahseh rolled the window down and told them that we'll be right back. He cut the car back on, took it out of park and drove off.

Meanwhile at some restaurant

We finally got seated after waiting for 10 minutes. I sat in the booth across from Jahseh and looked at him trying to figure out why he took me here besides trying to feed me. He grabbed his menu, "so why are we here?" I asked. "Just wanted to buy you something to eat plus I really need you to calm down," he replied still looking at his menu.

I sighed, grabbed the menu in front of me so I can decide what I want. Our served finally came over to ask what we wanted to drink. "What drinks can I get for you?" The lady asked. "Uhh can I get a Coke?" Jahseh asked . "I'll get a Dr. Pepper," I spoke. The lady wrote it down in her notepad, "I'll be back with your drinks," she said as she walked away.

"Can we talk about what happened between you and your mom?" Jahseh asked as he sat his menu down and looked over at me. "What about it?" I asked. "Why do your mom keep sending you to juvie and what's really going on between you two?" He asked. "I was making dumber decisions then I am now, Jahseh can we please not talk about it? Just know I been through hell throughout my whole teenage years." I told him getting irritated. I turned my head away from him and looked out the window, just thinking about everything.

I looked back at him, reached my hand across the table to touch his. "Just promise me you won't leave me," I spoke, "I'm tired of losing people." "I'm not going nowhere Bonnie," he responded and a small smile grew on my face. The lady finally came back with our drinks, I moved my hand and we finally ordered.

"Babe you gotta let it out, don't hold that pain in, because it will mentally destroy you, you can always tell me. I'm a good listener," he said. "You haven't shared enough and I know you want to let it out, I can see it in your eyes. Do you still feel broken?" He asked. My eyes started to water, I held it in and nodded yes. Wow is really that noticeable?

"Before I was officially sent to juvie, I was really heavy on drugs with this guy, he was my boyfriend though. We would go and hide out and do them together, never got caught until then someone saw us, they thought we were dead and they called the cops on us. We were sent to the hospital, they separated us. I was stuck in that hospital bed for 10 days without seeing him because they didn't want us to see other. After I got out of the hospital, I found out that he overdosed. That was all the information I was given. This is something I never told the girls. On that day before they were trying to send me to juvie, I escaped from their sight to kill the pain away, literally... I went on a killing streak." I explained. I didn't realize that I was crying this whole time I was telling him this. Thats not even everything, but I need time, I'm not in the mood to share all of my problems.

"Damn... if you are feeling down and want to vent to somebody you can always come to me, I'm always here. I came with you so I can all my time with before they can even take you from me or separate us," he explained and I wiped the tears away and smiled. "What would I do without you?" I spoke.

After that conversation, our food finally came in, we started talking about other stuff, like what happened at Disney World, the fight between me and Shianne, and our plans for Texas.

40 minutes later, we finished our food, Jahseh paid for the food and left a tip. We got up and left the restaurant, got in the car and headed back to the motel. I can't wait until we start staying in hotels, I'm tired of these damn motels.

Back at the motel

We got to our room and saw that we are sharing rooms now. We gotta go on another robbery trip. Me and Jahseh ended up sharing a room with Stokeley and Kaden and thats totally fine with me. I'm cool with everyone except for Shianne, oh and Benz. I kind of don't trust him, but I'm definitely going to keep my eyes on his every move.

"Guys we gotta keep an eye out for Benz, I'm starting to not trust him. I don't know nobody who would go against their own family and fight their families enemies," I spoke. "I agree, I've been watching him and looking out for Chelsea," Kaden spoke. "What if they are still after Chelsea?" Stokeley questioned. "I don't think Benz is dumb enough to go against us, he already knows what we are capable of," Jahseh said.

"Whatever, but if he tries something, Chelsea's killing him, and she better shoot the right person," I spat and the guys nodded agreeing with me and I looked over at Kaden. "Bon, I'm not gonna put Chelsea through..." "you got to, if his ass is planning some bad shit without her knowing, thats gonna hurt her because he'll be going against her, she'll have to say fuck these feelings, you played me like your brother did, so I'm going to put this bullet through your fucking skull," I said cutting her off. I really don't give a fuck, "and we need to leave that bitch Shianne here, she wasting my fucking time and our fucking money. The bitch is pointless, I'll definitely go up to Kacey and ask her, if she was in my position would Shianne help or not and if she says she wouldn't, then problem solve, that bitch gets left here with a hundred dollar bill. She can use that to help her take her ass back to fucking Florida for all I care," I spat and they started laughing at me. "Shit, I'm serious," I also said. "We know," they all said in unison still laughing at my crazy ass and I rolled my eyes and chuckled a little.