8🖤

He had let go of my wrist and I looked away and walked out of the bathroom and went downstairs where Bianca and Trippie were. "Uh B, can I talk to you for a second, privately," I said as I pointed to the kitchen. She got up and we walked to the kitchen area.

"So wassup Bonnie, you sounded really uneasy," she said getting concerned. I trailed off and looked around making sure he wasn't down here yet but he was, he was in the living room talking to Trippie, I think he's telling him everything that just happened too.

"Uhhh... Jahseh said that he got feelings for me," I spoke. "Wait... what? I shouldn't be shocked because I knew he liked you but damn he told you how he felt about you. Wow he bold." Bianca said. "Well, all he said that he can't really no longer hide the feelings that he has for me." I spoke. "Damn" was all what she said.

"DAMN!," we over heard Trippie say out loud, as me and Bianca looked over at them. I looked back at Bianca and she looked at me. We headed back to the living room, she sat back in her spot next to Trippie and I sat on the other side of the couch, there was a space between me and Jahseh.

"Ok so whats the plan guys?" Trippie asked referring to the Julio and Chelsea situation. "Well, me and Bonnie go to school with him. We can take him to a private area and interrogate him. Bonnie can bring one of her bl..." Bianca got cut off by Jahseh, "she can't take those with her anymore. She got caught with it." "Chill, I'll leave it in my locker," I responded getting annoyed.

"Ok," Trippie said very awkward. "So what y'all thinking about?" I asked them. "Let's invite him over, but instead have everybody here. I wanna make him sweat. You fuck with one family member, then you might as well fuck with them all," Jahseh explained and I nodded. "I wanna do both, I wanna torture and interrogate him," I spoke.

They shook their heads and laughed, "I'm so serious," I said, "we know," they said in unison. "We can do this Saturday night," Bianca suggested and we nodded. "Sounds like a plan," I spoke. "Trippie whats your real name, nobody really introduced me to you yet?" I asked getting off topic, shit I was just wondering though, I keep calling him Trippie and its weird now since we friends or whatever.

He chuckled a little, "Michael, but Trippie is fine with me," he responded and I nodded and smirked a little. "So, whats going on between the two of you," Trippie asked as he pointed at me and Jahseh. Me and Jahseh looked at each other then we looked at Trippie. "Umm... we're just friends," I spoke. "She'll be mines soon," Jahseh added. My eyes grew in shock and I looked at him, and he looked like he was serious.

I wanna say that I never been in a relationship before, but I'll be lying. My last relationship was toxic, some juvenile relationship shit. I rolled my eyes and looked down at my hands.

"Um, Bonnie could never get back in a relationship even if she wanted to," I heard Bianca say as she spoke for me. The thoughts in my head about my past relationship hurts really bad, I felt myself on the verge of crying, so I got up and went to the bathroom.

Bianca's POV

"What happened?" Michael asked as he looked at me and Jahseh, I shook my head, got up and walked up to the bathroom door and knocked.

"Bonnie?" I spoke, she unlocked the door to let me in, and I closed and locked the door behind me. I looked at Bonnie and she was crying, the last time I saw Bonnie cry was when she found out that her ex boyfriend passed away. I didn't understand why she cared so much about that kid after all the horrible shit he had put her through.