30❤️

Meanwhile at the bank

We made it to Seacoast Bank in Melbourne and sat in the car in the parking lot. 

"Ok so here's the plan, I can't do shit so the both of y'all will have to do the job-" I was about to explain the plan but I got off by Bianca impatient ass 😒. "Bitch what the fuck, we know that so whats the plan?" She asked. "If you would've let me finish, you know," I replied back.

"Anyways, the guys will be separated, Craig got his van in the back, Kaden sister will be in the front with her car. The 3 of us will separate-" I got cut off again. "I thought you said that you not gone take part?" Chelsea asked. "I'm going in to act like I'm creating a new bank account," I said as I put my sunglasses on. "So here are some wigs and sunglasses, Craig and some other guy he brought is inside waiting on us to walk in, well actually waiting on y'all 2 to walk in, they'll take care of the guards," I stopped talking and looked at the time on my phone, "ok its 10:20, so around 28 I want y'all to bust in and do the job, once y'all got the money, I'll be fine, Jahseh will be in his car waiting for me and we'll meet you guys at the next location. Oh and we might not get caught, Kaden just took the plates off of our cars, so we're rarely not gonna get tracked down." I explained and they all nodded.

"Is Craig and the guy disguised, who's driving his van and who's 'the guy'?" Bianca asked. "Yes, they got literally all black on with the basic ass black mask on, Stokeley is driving the van and I don't know some big guy they know, I think his name Steve or some shit like that, I never met him yet," I answered. "Oh shit its my buddy Steven," Chelsea said getting all happy. I rolled my eyes and opened the car door. "Why do yo have a gun?" Bianca asked. "Bitch you really asking a lot of questions," I replied and she started laughing. "Bitch just go," she said and I got out of the car and walked inside of the bank.

I walked over to someone's desk and sat down, there were a lot of people here but no one in line to go to this desk, I looked around again and saw Craig and his friend Steven standing behind the guards, they noticed me looking at them and nodded their heads. They asses look like damn statues, whatever I turned back around and saw the man sit down in front of me. "Hello, how may I help you today?" The man asked, I looked at his name tag. "Hi um Mr. Sisko, I am here to create my own bank account," I said with the most annoying proper voice ever. I looked up at the clock and noticed that its 10:28. The girls burst in, everyone went haywire, I looked behind me and saw Craig and Steven doing their job.

"EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET DOWN ON THE GROUND!" Bianca ordered. Everyone did as told. Chelsea threw the bag at the lady, "PUT THE MONEY IN THE BAG BITCH!" She shouted. I started laughing and looked over at Mr. Sisko and I pulled a gun out on his ass. "I just want you to stay calm and do what I tell you to do," I ordered. "Go find a bag and put the money in it," I said. The man got up quickly and ran to grab a bag. "AND DONT TRY NO SLICK ASS SHIT, IF I FIND OUT THAT ONE OF YALL PULLED YALL PHONE OUT TO CALL THE OPPS, IMA SHOOT YALL ON SIGHT!" Bianca yelled.

"You..you know we got cameras right?" The scared lady asked. I started laughing, "ok, what makes you think they on?" I laughed again. The lady came back with the bag, Chelsea grabbed it and ran out, Bianca ran out to the back to fill up another bag and left out the back exit. I heard both cars speed off. Then I heard police sirens go off, I looked over at the people still on the ground and a man had a phone in his hand. I aimed the gun at him and pulled the trigger and I just walked out of the bank and hopped in the car with Jahseh.

"Who did you shoot?" Jahseh asked. "Some man, he didn't listen to instructions when told, so I shot his ass," I shrugged. "People," Jahseh said and we both started laughing as Jahseh pulled out of the parking lot. I looked down at my phone and saw that Kaden texted me. "Who that?" Jahseh asked. "Kaden, she said that the cops are on their ass," I spoke. Jahseh continued driving and passed the red light, then we ended up having a cop on our ass. I rolled my window down, looked out of the window with the gun in my hand and started shooting at the cop car behind us. I finally shot at both of their front wheels and lost them. I got back in the car and rolled my window up and smiled at Jahseh. "We should be good by now," I said and he nodded.