31❤️

⚠️ Warning ⚠️ THIS CHAPTER IS RATED R (but this chapter will be short as well)
______________________

I woke up and it was dark out, Jahseh was already up, watching whatever there was on tv. I crawled behind him and wrapped my arms around his neck and laid my head down in the crook of his neck. "I see that you're up now. I didn't wanna wake you," he said. "Yea I guess. How'd you sleep?" I asked. "Good, glad that you were next to me," he said as he looked up at me with a smirk and I gave him a small peck.

"What are we gonna do? I mean after all of this shit that just happened?" I asked. "Go away, and make a better life together," he responded. "..But what about your music?" I asked. "It's already taken care of. Why are you so worried all of a sudden? Where my bad ass Bonnie at?" He asked. "I... I was just asking..." I trailed off, I unwrapped my arms from around his neck and laid back down. He turned around and looked at me and crawled on top of me. "Babe I wasn't trying to say it in a mean way," he said as he was licking his lips and looking me in my eyes.

"Yea whatever," I said as I turned my head away from him and looked at the crack of the window. "Stop being a little brat," he said softly as he started to plant soft kisses down my neck, going all the way to my chest, stomach and then he stopped. I turned my head looked at him, he looked like was looking for something, whatever he was looking for he found it and sat it on the nightstand, I looked at it and it was a condom.

He came back to the bed, climbed back on top of me and looked me in my eyes as I did the same, I wrapped my arms around his neck as he lowered down to kiss me. For the first time ever we were gentle in this situation everything was going so slow.. like we were making love instead of having hard core sex like the usual.

We were kissing for hours until I felt his hands reach in my underwear. He started to tease my clit, we were still kissing as this was going. Then I felt his finger slide inside of me has he started going in & out at a slower pace. I moaned softly in his mouth, he started to pick up the pace as he slid another finger in. And stopped kissing him, rested my head in his neck as I started to breath heavy and moan almost a little louder in his neck.

He stopped and grabbed the condom, he took it out of the wrapper and put it on his dagger (😂) he took my underwear off, positioned himself lower as he was face to face with my vagina. He spread my legs open and started to eat me out. It felt so good, I bite my damn lip too fucking hard, bummer. I didn't stop him, my legs were shaking... he lifted my legs up and continued. He held onto my legs so that I wouldn't move them so much. My breathing gotten really heavy, I opened my mouth and moaned really loud. He stopped, sat up and started rubbing his dagger against my vagina teasing it once again. Then looked over at me and slowly slid himself inside of me. He slowly stroked in and out of me and leaned forward as I wrapped my arms around his back as he continued to stroke.

He picked up the pace and held onto him really tight as I arched my back. His head me in my neck and he was groaning as I was moaning loud as shit. He stroked even faster and harder to the point where the headboard was hitting the wall.

"Aaah FUCK!" He groaned as he pulled himself out of me. He took the condom off and started jacking himself off as his cum was going every where... I was just laying there trying to catch my breath. He laid on the other side of me and looked up at the ceiling as I did the same.

"I'ma have you scream my name one day," he said as he was breathing heavy and chuckled a little. "This the 3rd time when we did this and you still haven't said my name. Looks like next time will be longer he said as he turned his head and looked at me. "Aaah Jahseh," I playfully moaned as I turned my head and looked at him with a small smile on my face, then his eyes grew. Shit he must've noticed my lip. "What happened?" He asked. "While you were fingering me, I bite it too fucking hard," I said and we both laughed. I rolled over and laid on his chest.

"Don't ever do that again unless I'm really in you, plus you gotta be careful," he said as started to rub my back. "We should be in Orlando with the others by tomorrow, plus once we get settled just a little bit, I'll take you to Disney, how does that sound?" He asked. "Sounds like a plan daddy," I said teasing him. "I love it when you call me daddy," he said and looked up at him and he had a smirk on his face. I gave him a small peck on the lips and laid back down. "I'm tired," I said as my eyes started to slowly close. "Can you massage my head?" I asked and he did as told. I fell asleep and Jahseh continued to massage my head, a few seconds later he stopped, which I'm guessing he fell asleep.