33

Paisley's POV

Paisley's POV

"I'ma kill them bitches," Antonio angrily said as he was referring to Bonnie and her friends. He's more so only pissed at Benz because he knows that he freed Chelsea.

"Babe calm down, I know where they are going," I said. He stopped massaging my head and looked at me. "How?" He asked. "Well obviously, that bitch Bonnie moved in my home, I literally hear every damn thing she says. I gotta snoop incase her and her little friends has a problem with you." I stated. "So where they headed?" He asked. "Houston, Texas, but I'm not quite exactly sure where?" I responded, he nodded and went back to massaging my head.

"I still never understand why yo sweet ass is still with my crazy psychotic ass," he joked and I giggled a little. "We've been through this," I playfully rolled my eyes. "Yea I know, can you say it again?" He looked down at me and smirked. "I've dealt with your crazy psychotic ass damn near all my life til the point we've grown closer, I can't leave you because I'm in love with you," I spoke. "I love you too big baby," he replied.

"If I ever lose you, I feel like I might have your mentality," I spoke. "What do you mean by that?" He asked. "If they kill you, I will go beyond nuts," I replied. "Don't worry babe, you'll never lose me," he said as he reached in for a kiss but the door swung open, it was Julio's aggravating ass. We need to find him a girl or something, a real one, Chelsea was just our decoy.

"Yo we gotta go," Julio said. "Go where?" I asked. Julio ignored me and I rolled my eyes. I don't know why his fake ass was trying to be nice to me whole time Bonnie was here. I'm sure they not too far, it takes more than one day to leave Florida for Texas in a damn car instead of a plane.

"Aight babe, I'll see you later," Antonio said as I sat up and watched them leave. "Yea whatever," I mumbled as I grabbed the remote and to cut the tv off.

Antonio's POV

"Bro how the fuck are you walking? Didn't that bitch shoot yo dumbass in the stomach?" I asked. "Bro yea, but I'm good and ready to kill her ass and all her friends, we just gotta find out where they are headed," he said. I'ma need his ass to sit the fuck down, he sound like he in hells of pain.

"Oh I already know, Pais told me they were going to Houston." I stated. "Also I'ma need you to chill, yo ass got shot days ago." I also stated and he sucked his teeth. "Whatever jit. Looks like we'll meet they ass before they get there, they driving we flying." He spoke and I nodded.

"So what's the plan?" Leilani asked as she walked in. "Nah, you not coming," I told her and she gave me the stank face. "What? I shot the bitch and put her ass in the hospital," she complained. "Okay, and I said no," I spat. "Where Anthony at?" I asked and she shrugged. "Are y'all sure y'all don't want me there? Y'all can't fight females." She also said. "I don't give a fuck what they is, just know I'm killing whoever with them," I also said.