9🖤

Saturday

_________________

_________________

Jahseh's POV

I walked outside, all I had on my mind was Bonnie and that dumb ass shit I said too her in the bathroom Thursday. I should've waited a little longer, I just met the girl, but this girl is so fucking beautiful, she's hella different, and she loves to speak her mind, the best part about her is her attitude. I laughed to myself a little and sat on my porch. I pulled out my cig, lit it and took a puff from it and looked ahead of me enjoying Florida's humidity with a small breeze.

I looked ahead and I saw Bonnie outside in her yard, waving around some big ass sword. I continued to smoke my cig and watched her for a little bit. After a couple puffs, I threw the cig on the ground, stepped on it, got up and walked over to go see what she's up too.

"Wassup Bon," I greeted. She stopped doing what she was doing, turned around and looked at me. "Hey Jahseh," she spoke back as she went back to waving the sword in the air. Uhh that shit look sexy as hell, in my opinion. I smiled and sat on her porch and watched. "So what you doin'?" I asked, she continued to wave it around, "just playing around with my new Katana, can't wait until my other ones get sent out here from Michigan," she responded, then she stopped and looked at me.

"You wanna try?" She asked me and I shook my head no, she laughed. "Stop being pussy," she said as we both laughed. "I'll learn another time," I responded with laughter, "I promise," damn it why I promise that. "Ok," she responded.

"So you ready for tonight," I asked her, "definitely," she responded back as she stopped waving the sword and sat down next to me. "What's on your mind?" She asked me as she turned and looked at me. "You mean, who is on my mind," I asked back when I looked at her, she looked away, laughed and blushed.

"Why you blushing? You supposed to be the tough one," I said jokingly. She shook her head and looked at me, "you crushing real hard on a girl for real. Ooooo Jahseh," she said playing around with me as I chuckled at her response. "Definitely. You so beautiful," I told her, she looked away and blushed again. Yea she must like me back, can't no female just blush so much for no reason.

She started to look around herself, I guess she was making sure no one was around, I don't know, then she looked at me. "I think I wanna tell you the story now. The story about me and my ex," she said, my eyes grew, "Bonnie, you really don't..." "no, I have to get this off of my mind, so it can stop eating me up," she said cutting me off.

"Ok, take your time," I said, she nodded and looked away from me and looked ahead. "It all started back in Juvie," she spoke.