14🖤

Bonnie's POV

"Damn, I'ma have those ankle monitors on me. I think he's gonna make me be homeschooled," I told Jahseh as he was looking outside the hotel window.

"When you took me to the house to grab some stuff, I texted my dad and he said he never a thing like that. He trust you with me and thinks you'll protect me." I told Jahseh and he actually moved this time just to look at me. "Smart man. Paisley probably wanted to scare you," Jahseh said as he got up on the other side of his bed so he can face me.

"So are we going back tomorrow?" I asked. "Yea, definitely," he responded. "You need to tell Paisley that YOU know what she's been up to, that SHE doesn't think you know about her," Jahseh told me. I sat there and thought about what Jahseh just said because I almost got myself confused, and then I laughed after he looked at me like I was crazy. "Sorry, I had to say what you just told all over again in my head to understand, I almost confused myself. Jahseh laughed and shook his head. "Wow," was all said with a smile on his face.

"So what does TBB mean?" I asked him. "The Broward Blood gang. Some gay ass name," Jahseh answered as he shook his head. "Oh," I said. "Well I'm going to go take a shower," I said as I got up and grabbed my duffel bag heading to the bathroom. I stopped and looked at him, "by the way we make a great team," I said as smiled and walked into the bathroom.

After being in the bathroom for almost an hour, I got out fully dressed and I saw Stokeley, Jahseh, and 2 other guys. One of them looked asian and had face tats and the other one was a taller white guy with a wide neck. Jahseh turned around and looked at me and so did the others. What the hell so am I the only female here? "Um.. hi," I said as I walked over to my bed and sat down.

They all said wassup, "Bonnie this is Ming and Craig, they just here to talk about the bullshit between us and Julio's 'gang'" Jahseh explained and I nodded. Damn wideneck Craig pretty cute, I looked over at Craig one last time and looked down at my phone and smiled to myself.

They were talking for hours then they finally got up and headed to the door, "it was nice meeting you Bonnie," Craig said and I looked up, smiled and nodded. "Aight vro see you tomorrow," Ming said as he walked out with Craig. Stokeley got up and walked over to my side and gave me a hug, "see you later Bon Killa," Stokeley did not just give me a whole nickname, I laughed at his goofy ass, hugged him back, he then walked away and left.

Jahseh continuously starred out the window, it was dark out and the stars and moon was out. "You good," I asked. "Yea I'm just thinking," he responded and I nodded and looked back at my phone. He finally laid down and faced my direction, I had put my phone on my charger and laid down too and looked at him while he was just staring at me. He smiled and closed his eyes, I couldn't sleep so I stayed up for awhile, I finally shut my eyes and went to sleep.

Dream

I was woken out of my sleep by 2 guards who handcuffed me and harsh threw me into the back of the Juvenile Detention van. Damn I can't believe they actually found me. "Sorry about your little boyfriend, you would've been the next too die for trying to escape," one of guards said. "I didn't try to escape, I did escape," I snapped back.

"Well you're unable to do it again. You'll be here for an extra 2 years and stuck in a room by yourself," the guard said.

Hours later we arrived to my worst hell hole and I was uncuffed and thrown into a cell alone. All I could do was stare at 4 white walls.

Its been weeks since I've ate something, I was so torn by Devins death, it continuously played in my head, I cried everyday and every night. My brain was so fucked up I wanted to die too. I didn't really look or feel healthy myself after not eating for weeks being in this closed room. They offered me food and I refused to eat it.

A few months later I still haven't ate, I felt myself drift off to sleep. I slept for so long, I couldn't wake myself up, I felt that I was dead already and I was on the verge of dying. The doctors and guards saw me sleepless on the floor, I was pale. They rushed in the room and took me to the emergency room they had in the building. I was still out of it, but I could hear everything going on. I then saw a bright light, I was up and moving, I don't know if I was in heaven or hell but when I walked closer to the light I saw Devin. He looked pale and lifeless, the spot where he got shot at was still there.

"Bonnie what are you doing here?" Devin asked me. I started crying and I ran up to him and hugged him really tight. "I think I died," I told him as I sniffled. "Bonnie you're still alive, you're just in a coma. You gotta stay alive for me baby," he told me, I was still holding onto him. "I cant Devin, I want to be with you," I responded back. "Bonnie I will always be here for you. I love you," Devin said and he faded in mid air.

Oh my fucking god, I jumped up, and looked around and I was still in the hotel room with Jahseh. I slowly got out of my bed and crawled in Jahseh's bed. He turned over and wrapped his arms around me, "what wrong?" He asked me. "Bad dream," was all I said. "You'll be fine, I'm right here," he said as he went back to sleep and I did the same.