17❤️

~Bonnie Santiago~

Bonnie's POV

I playfully pushed Jahseh off of me and got up from the bed. "Where you going?" He asked. "Downstairs," I said as I walked out of the room and headed to the living-room. I sat on the couch and they looked at me then Jahseh came downstairs a couple minutes after and sat on me.

"Ok, we're gonna act like he didn't just sit there and you made a face," Michael said as he shook his head. "Jah you're heavy, get off please, you weight more than my katanas," I whined. He laughed and sat next to me. "So did they come by the house?" Michael asked. "Nah, Ski said he didn't see anybody," Jahseh spoke.

"Uhhh when did you two happen?" Bianca asked pointing at me and Jahseh. "Today," I answered. "Oh, so you still somewhat suspended right?" She asked, "yep, but I decided not to come to school because it'll be pointless to be there," I added. "I agree, I went through the same thing you going through right now. I got in multi fights there, I almost got kicked out so I got my act together because I want to be able to be educated and have my diploma." She said and I nodded. I wanna do the same, but a lot of shit be pissing me off, plus when I'm bored I do dumb shit, for example before I came here I stole from that gas station but I had money on me, I don't know what that's about.

"Wanna cut my hair," I stated and they all looked at me, especially Bianca. "Uhhh you sure Bon?" Michael asked. "Yea, I wanna try something new. My hair been long for too damn long," I replied. "Well I can help you," Bianca said and I smiled at her.

I looked over to my left and saw Jahseh on his phone, but he posted me and him on Instagram. Xxxtentacion is never that quick to post someone he likes. Glad my phone not going off, because don't nobody know me, I just recently made an IG.

"This is cute," Bianca said, I looked over at her and she showed me the exact same post Jahseh posted. He didn't even put a caption, he just posted the picture and there were many comments. "You got Instagram?" Jahseh asked me. "Yea but I don't use it," I told him. Michael scrunched his face at all of us. "Can we actually do something, besides both you bum ass niggas talk about Instagram" Michael spoke.

I heard my phone go off and it was Jahseh texting me.

Daddy😍😍

Michael gotta chill

Michael gotta chill

BabyMomma 😜
😂😂, send me that picture you posted of us

Daddy😍😍

I looked up away from the phone, "I don't remember taking this," I said

I looked up away from the phone, "I don't remember taking this," I said. "Neither do I but we was cute," Jahseh spoke. "Oh think thats when y'all asses were drunk," Bianca said as she started to laugh and Michael just looked at her.

Knock knock

"You expecting anyone else?" I asked Jahseh, he shook his head no and got up to open the door and it was Benz. I pulled my blade out of my pocket and stood behind Jahseh incase Benz tries to do some slick shit on my man.

"What nigga?" Jahseh spoke. "I wanted to apologize about what happened back at m.." I had cut him off and started laughing my ass off, they looked at me, Benz looked so serious but I knew Jahseh tried to hold his laugh in. "I'm so sorry, you can continue," I told Benz as I slid my blade back in my pocket and tried to get myself together. "I said that I wanted apologize about what happened back at my home," Benz repeated himself. "You good lil bud, we knew what you were trying to do," Jahseh responded. "So no hard feelings?" He asked. "Nah you good, we understand that you were sticking up for your family. If it was me, I would do the same," I spoke and he nodded. "Thank you, well hopefully I'll see you around at school," he stated. "Oh I'm not going back until my days are up, I could barely go to any of my classes," I told him. "What the hell did you do?" He asked me. "I fought someone and got caught while trying to pull my blade out," I replied. "Damn, well seen you soon then" he said as he waved and walked away, Jahseh closed the door and we both busted out laughing. Bianca and Michael were looking at us like we were crazy.

"Who the hell was it that have y'all crazy asses laughing so much?" Michael asked. "It was uhh, Julio brother Benz apologizing," Jahseh said as he was trying to catch his breath from laughing. Then I looked over at Bianca snooping all up in my phone, she looked up at me and started laughing. "Daddy with 2 heart eyes" she spoked. I stopped laughing and grabbed my phone out of her hand, "so whats your name in Jahseh's phone?" She asked. "Its BabyMomma with the emoji sticking its tongue out," Jahseh said as his big ass sat on me again. I'll make him never want to sit on me ever again. I started poking his buttcheeks. "Yo Bonnie vro stop," he spoke. "Then get the fuck up off me. There's no way you should have more ass then me." I said and he turned around looked at me. "I can help you," he said as he winked at me, I playfully pushed his fat ass off of me and he got off, sat next to me and laid his head in my lap.

"We can leave so he can help you grow an ass" Michael randomly say and we all started laughing. "Oh my god," I said as I put my hand over my face. "I'm serious," he also said, "I can do you too," he said looking at Bianca licking his lips. "Okaay get the fuck out, before y'all start that shit now and forget that we are here," I spoke and they started laughing and got up. "Well we'll see y'all possibly tomorrow, once Bianca legs heal and call me once Bonnie's legs heal," Michael said and we all laughed as they head for the door. "Bye y'all," I spoke, they waved bye and Michael turned around and smacked Bianca's ass as she was walking out of the door and they closed the door behind them.

I looked down at Jahseh and he was still laying down with his head in my lap. "I'm a little too comfortable move," Jahseh said and I smiled and played in his hair, and I guess he fell asleep when I started playing with his dreads. "Well damn," I softly spoke. "Go to sleep baby," he told me. "Jahseh this nice and all, but I am not comfortable," I stated. He sat up, got up from the couch, picked me up and carried me in his arms heading up the stairs until there was a knock at the door.

"Who is it?" Jahseh nearly yelled annoyed. "It's Paisley," she spoke and I rolled my eyes. "What the hell do you want?" I yelled. "Your dad said that he'll be here tomorrow night," she said and I guess she walked away. Jahseh looked at me, "what Jah? she said tomorrow night, I'm good, now take me upstairs, I'm tired," I told him he nodded and did as told.

We finally made it to his room, he laid me in the bed and got in as well and went back to his same position with his head in my lap. I continued to play in his hair as dozed off and he did fell asleep as well.

Later on that night

••••

Sorry you guys, I had writers block, then I got bored and made edits for this book. 😩🤷🏽‍♀️