12🖤

Bianca still held me in her arms and she got up and someone else sat next to me, I knew it was Jahseh so I held onto him tight. "Bonnie you're such a closed book, but know that you can tell me anything when your ready. And I wasn't mad at you when I left, I just needed some space," he spoke.

"I want to know more about you Bonnie," Jahseh also said. I just kept my face out of sight because I know my eyes are possibly red right now. I cried so much that I thought about everything that happened in my past: my parents divorce, my act, and Devin. Now my mind is on Chelsea, some news I never wanted to hear.

I covered my face and sat myself up, I turned myself away from Jahseh and looked at the wall. "I used to be a good person before all the bad things happened in my life," I finally spoke. I got up and walked into the bathroom to clean myself up.

 I got up and walked into the bathroom to clean myself up

I turned around, looked at Jahseh and smiled. "You good?" He asked confused, bitch I'm confused too, like I literally just got done crying. "Yes," I answered. I walked back over to the bed and sat down. "So what's on your mind?" He asked. "A lot." I spoke and he nodded.

Do I wanna open up to him? "Ok, Chelsea, Devin, & Bianca are the only people who knows the reason why I act the way I do," I spoke, "and you'll be the last," I also said. "Honestly, all I can say is that I put the blame on my parents," I finished. Jahseh then furrowed his eyesbrows, "what happened?" He asked.

"Has anyone ever promised you something and broken that promise?" I asked him. "Yea," he responded. "Well, when I was about 5, my parents would brag to me about how happy together they are and that they'll NEVER break my heart, meaning break the family apart," I explained.

"They got divorced?" he asked, I nodded, "I don't know much about why they split," I responded. "Their divorce was the only thing that made me mad, its been on my brain for years. At age 10, I was still frustrated on my parents divorce, the bad started to happen when my anger went out on a stranger. I committed my first crime at 10 and I was taken to Juvie.

"Damn," he responded. "I regret it so much. That person had nothing to do with my problems," I spoke. "I really don't wanna talk about this anymore, lets go eat. I'm hungry," I stated.

4 hours later

We sat around in Jahseh's house, we got bored and decided to leave to go laser tagging and other fun things. Laser tagging sounds & looks fun, I've never done it before. A bitch ain't never had a good childhood so yea I was pretty much missing out, now I finally get to do it, plus the go kart riding, roller coasters, bumper karts, and all that other cool stuff.

At an Amusement Park

"Lets go on the Ferris Wheel," Bianca said as she dragged Michael away with her. Now we couldn't leave out and not give Stokes a date, so Bianca brought along Kacey to come with us so she can hangout with Stokeley. "Wanna get on the Ferris Wheel too?" Jahseh asked as he looked at me. "Yea sure," I responded as we walked to where the Ferris Wheel was while Stokes and Kacey left off to the bumper karts.

They finally got everyone on the Ferris Wheel and started the ride. I forgot how slow Ferris Wheels were, its been years since I've been on one. I looked at Jahseh and began to admire his face tats, I don't think he knows that I'm looking at him, he's admiring the view while we are going up. After looking for awhile, he caught me, I tried to play it off like I wasn't looking at him and he chuckled.

"What's so funny?" I asked. "You. You thought I didn't know you were looking at me the whole time," he chuckled as he looked at me, I looked away, I felt myself blushing.

He gently grabbed my face to make me look at him. The Ferris Wheel stopped and me and Jahseh were at the top. I looked at Jahseh in his eyes, he smirked, came closer towards me and pecked me on the lips, then pulled away. My heart dropped, now that I'm sober, BITCH XXXTENTACION just kissed me. Fuck it, I wanted more. I leaned in and we kissed each other for real this time, make out session it is.

A couples hours later we were finally off of the Ferris Wheel, nobody knows about the real kiss we had, so we kept it a secret between us. Honestly ... I wanna kiss him again, his lips were so soft. Mhmmm who's lips were softer? Devin's or Jahseh? I am not going to answer that. "What you thinking about?" Uh shit um, "thinking of popping up on Julio's so called 'gang'. I know what he was talking wasn't a real gang, nigga was just scared," I lied but does sound like a good ass idea. "Yea ok Bonnie, but that sounds like a plan. I know where they are located." Jahseh spoke and I nodded.

"What are we doing now?" I asked. "We are looking for Stokeley and Kacey, then we're going laser tagging, but hey it still look like they're at the bumper karts. We should join them." He chuckled at the last part and I smiled and nodded.

"Damn I gotta be a certain height to get in here" I said looking at the cut out. Jahseh had put his arm around my shoulder and looked down at me and he chuckled. "How tall are you?" He asked. "5'1" I answered. "I mean you can get in, but somebody gotta ride with you, same thing for the go karts," He explained to me.

We were next in line, everyone that were already on got off. I shrugged it off and got on with Jahseh. The man started it up and we started bumping into others, others bumped into us, it was pretty cool and fun. After all of that they stopped it and we got off.

Jahseh put his arm back around my shoulder and looked down at me again, "you having fun babygirl?" He asked me, I can't act surprised anymore because I know that he likes me plus we made out on the Ferris Wheel. Bianca turned around and looked at us and thought she suspected something. "Yea, it was pretty cool." I responded, Jahseh smiled at me and looked straight forward.

The night was pretty long, but fun, I've never really had this much fun except for when I was around age 5 and below. I appreciate Jahseh so much for bringing me out here, maybe he felt bad about my past and wanted to show me that I can have fun again. I smiled to myself and my left arm around him while we continued to walk to other areas.

Tonight is really the best night of my life, never thought I'd ever say that, but we did a lot that I've never really did or been on before. We went laser tagging, me and Jahseh went on the carousel talking & laughing about nothing, we went go kart racing which was pretty fun, BUT my short ass had to ride with Jahseh again, but I really didn't mind. Then we played a lot of games, it was just so fun and cool, thanks to Jahseh.

"What you thinking about?" He looked down and asked me. "My day, the last time I had this much fun was when I was 5," I stated. "I know," he told me with a smirk. "But I'm glad you enjoyed yourself," he said then kissed me on my cheek and we continued walking. OMG butterflies, am I feeling the kid or nah? Hard to get Bonnie is not even working anymore. Oh fuck, now he got me changing my mind, we're going to be a thing sooner than Bianca thinks or maybe tonight, mmmhmm... what do you think?