28❤️

Two days later

"Shut the fuck up she's sleeping," someone whispered. I thought the doctor said visitors can come when I'm a woke, and how these hoes know that I'm sleeping, I could be dead they ass talking about shut the fuck she sleeping.

I slowly woke up to Jahseh and everyone else in the room, there were hella balloons and teddy bears and shit in here. I scrunched my face at them, then looked over at the time and it was 12:35 pm. "You're finally up," Jahseh spoke, I turned my direction towards them. "What do you mean finally?" I asked. "Bonnie, you've been sleep for 2 whole days," Bianca said. I sat up hella quick, but I laid my white ass back down, cause my stomach was soar as hell. Damn 2 whole days though.

"Fuck," I squealed, Jahseh ran over towards me to make sure I was ok. "I'm ok," I spoke. "I brought you something," he said when he was looking me in my eyes. He pulled his right arm from behind his back and handed me a stuff animal, and it wasn't just any stuff animal, it was a bear that Devin gave me a while back when we were together. "Where'd you find this?" I asked. "Chelsea had pointed it out while we were at my house, She said it was yours and I thought that you must've left it. She knew how important that bear was to you, so I wanted to return it." he replied. "Thank you," I said as I grabbed it and held onto it.

"What's the story behind that bear? If you don't mind me asking." Jahseh said. "Devin gave it to me," I told him. "Oh" was all he said. "Are you feeling better?" Chelsea asked and I looked over at her. "Sorta, I'm just soar," I replied. "but I'll be fine, I should be out of here at least by tomorrow," I added.

"Well we glad you good, but just know that me & Chels gonna beat that bitch ass," Bianca jotted and I laughed. "You right, bitch made a big mistake," I replied. "Y'all crazy as hell," Michael said as he rolled his eyes.

We looked at him and started laughing. I stopped laughing because my stomach started to bother me. I'ma kill that bitch. "You good?" Stokeley asked me and they all turned and looked at me. "Yea I'm fine, fuck beating that bitch ass, I'ma kill her. I don't give a fuck if I get locked up. Nah fuck that, they not even gonna catch me, a bitch will run away." I spoke getting aggravated with this bullshit.

"Well then I'm running with you," Jahseh stated. "Me too," Chelsea also said. "Well shit all of us clearly got yo back, so we all gone be running," Stokeley said. "Stokeley stop trying to be funny before my stomach drop," I told him. "Me too," we heard someone say. I looked over at the door and it was Kaden, her brother & her sister. Yea she got family, she really don't speak of them so Chelsea and Bianca might not know shit about them.

"Kaden," Chelsea shouted surprised. "Chelsea," Kaden softly spoke. They both walked towards each other and gave each other a hug. "Hey Bons, we heard about what happened," Kaden sister said as she came closer to me. "How are you?" She asked. "I'm doing fine, how did you guys get here?" I asked them. "Well we drove out here, we were gonna come down here anyway, Kaden wanted to check up on you in person," she explained.

"Uh who are they?" Michael asked hella confused. "Oh this is Kaden, thats Kaden's brother Kendall and her sister Nicole." I explained. "Kaden was the one we would always talk about, we were in juvie together," Chelsea also explained. "First of all, Kaden you didn't tell me you had family" Bianca said. "Aw shit I got family, Bianca this my twin brother and my older sister." Her dumb annoying ass replied. I snickered a little, trying not to laugh too much to put pressure on my stomach.

We converted a little more and the doctor came in and told the others that visiting hours will be over in 1 hour and that 1 person can stay the night, but if most of them want to stay they have to stay in the waiting room, oh and that I'll be released tomorrow after he talks to me about my health or whatever.

Well that whole ass annoying hour went by and they all left but Jahseh stayed. "Your mom is still in town," Jahseh spoke. "For what?" I rolled my eyes in annoyance, there shouldn't be no good reason for that bitch to be out here still, all she wanna do is take me back to juvie like its gone help my problems or something. It's clearly not if I've been in that place for hella years and left still doing the same exact shit. "Your dad said that she's speaking to the cops trying to take you back to juvie and for some odd reason your dad is agreeing with her, and called her ass dumb for bringing you out here thinking that he can help you fix whatever problems you have.

"I knew she was gonna do some shit like that. As soon as I leave this fucking hospital, you better take me to my dads house, help me pack a few clothes and take me to your place. PLUS, the next day, I'm going after that bitch and we running. If you thinking of stopping me, fuck help me with my shit and don't worry about it, I'll run alone." I explained. "I'm not stopping you Bonnie, like I said hours ago, if you running, I'm running too." He replied. "What about your mom?" I asked. "She'll understand," he said.

He got up from the little couch and got in the bed with me, I rolled my eyes but let my attitude go, I kind of miss laying next to him. "I thought yo ass was gonna start complaining," he joked. "No, I miss laying in bed with you," I stated and he smiled and kissed me and we both drifted to sleep.

Next Morning