6🖤

"Well we are here," Paisley said as 'we' meaning me, Paisley and her followers stepped out of the car and walked towards the school

"Well we are here," Paisley said as 'we' meaning me, Paisley and her followers stepped out of the car and walked towards the school. They all left me hanging, I didn't know where I was supposed to go so I pulled my phone out to send Jahseh another picture to show him the color of my hair now.

BonBon 😍

I'ma dye it blonde when I get kicked out

Jahseh 🙄
😍😍

This time my phone fell out of my hand and someone caught it immediately, I looked up and saw that Julio guy. How many times is this nigga gonna run into me damn.

"Damn we gotta stop seeing each like this," he said and I fake smiled, "yea." I responded he handed me back my phone. "Can you show me the principals office please?" I asked with the same fake ass smile on my face.

"Yea just follow me," he said as we started walking then I finally saw somebody I knew, but didn't now they were going to school. "Bianca?" I said as she stopped talking and saw me. She ran over towards me and we hugged each other.

She pulled away, "omg what are you doing here?" She asked. "Girl, I gotta go here," I said as I rolled my eyes, then she turned her attention to who I was walking with. "Julio," she said with annoyance. "He was walking me to the principals office since Paisley and her followers didn't." I explained.

"Bitch I got you, you dont need to be walking with this nigga," she said pulling me away from Julio, thank god. "How come he not locked up?" I questioned her, "girl he will be soon, once we get all the details, but I don't know. Chelsea's death has been a mystery for the past 2 years. No one really knows who did it." She explained. I can't wait until I find out which son of a bitch killed my girl Chels.

Meanwhile in the office

"How may I help you?" Some manly looking female said to Bianca. Ok I have no problem with gays but... this is a whole female growing a mustache, so I said what I said, a manly looking female. "Uh, I was just taking her to the office, she's new here." Bianca responded.