27❤️

Next Morning

Bonnie's POV

I woke up still in this hospital bed, but not only did I wake up in this crapy hospital bed, I woke up to Jahseh sleeping with me, I kind of cracked a smile, then I looked around and noticed that Chelsea was here too but she was sleep too. I wonder when she got here, I shrugged it off and pressed the little but for the nurse to come in.

It only took her 3 minutes to get here, when she walked in she smiled and almost cried, "how may I assist you Ms. Santiago?" She asked me very nicely. "Um may I have some breakfast please?" I asked trying to be proper. She smiled and nodded and walked out of the room.

After she walked out Jahseh started to move a lot, I gave this nigga a whole stank face, you can be doing that extra shit on this little ass bed. "Bonnie what?" He asked very grumpy with his eyes still closed. "You moving a little too much my nigga," I told him, he started chuckling, he finally opened his eyes and looked up at me. "How did you sleep?" He asked me.

"Um, not too good," I responded. "I know, hopefully you'll be out of here soon," he replied. "Oh, your dad came by yesterday, but you were sleeping he didn't want to wake you, I told him about the argument you had between you and your mom," he also said. I turned my attention away from him and looked out the window.

I got out of the bed and carried my monitor with me, never felt this much pain while standing up. "Where you going?" Jahseh asked. "I gotta pee," I responded. And as soon as I was about to walk out the nurse came back with breakfast. "What's the problem Ms. Santiago?" She asked me. "I have to use the restroom really bad. Um do you guys have like a wheel chair I can roll in?" I asked.

She squinted her eyes at me looking at me confused, shit I did the same thing when I looked at her. "What?" I asked. "Your legs should be fine, except you should be a little soar, from a scale of 1 to 10 how much pain are you feeling?" She asked. "Like a strong 8, I think standing this long will make the pain worser if I don't sit down or something." I told her and she nodded. She sat the breakfast on the counter and headed back to the door, "um I will be right back," she walked out "but here's a wheelchair, I want you to go handle your business, and once you come back, I'm gonna have the doctor to speak with you about your situation," she said as she rolled the wheelchair in and walked out.

"Jahseh can you help me please?" I asked as I was struggling to sit in the wheelchair, Jahseh got up and headed my way but before he headed out of the room, he tapped on Chelsea. "Wassup?" She asked as she sat up and looked at him. "I'm finna go take Bonnie to the bathroom real quick," he told her and she nodded and laid back down in the same position she was in.

After I tried to do my business, we went back to my room and the doctor was in the room as well. Jahseh helped me back in the bed and I laid back down and looked over at the doctor. "So...Bonnie Santiago, you're not allowed get out of your bed since you're having these kind of problems. Whether if you have to use the rest room, you can call for us and we'll take care of it. Also we will release you until we know that you are ok and not having any of these problems. Plus starting tomorrow, we'll be doing surgery on you, when you got shot, we thought the bullet would've went through you, but it didn't so we have to open your stomach up and look for so we can pull it out immediately before it cause some damage. One more thing, the police are here and they would like to speak with you guys." He explained. Damn, I gotta go through a lot, hopefully I strongly pull through from the surgery. I nodded and he walked away and a cop came in with an investigator.

"Bonnie Celine Santiago?" He asked and I nodded. "Ok so, Julio Jarvez is on loose strings right now, he at a different hospital right now, also his sister Leilani Jarvez is locked up after shooting you. I know you're thinking why aren't you handcuffed or anything. Well we feel like you have something to tell us, we know about your past life and we are giving you one last chance. But we found this tape on you," he explained as he pulled out the tape. "We haven't listened to it yet, but we want to know, what is going on between you and Julio." He also said.

"I can explain that, so the tape was for you guys. It was about Julio kidnapping and holding hostage someone we are really close to. Her name is Chelsea Oritz and Julio was her ex boyfriend. After him finding out that Chelsea went to the same Detention Hall as his passed brother, he accused Chelsea for his death and he locked her up in his basement for 2 whole years. He made up this lie to say that she was murdered. But he did murder her mom." Jahseh spoke up.

"May we see this Chelsea Oritz, you're speaking about?" He asked. Jahseh tapped Chelsea and she slowly woken up and looked at the cop and the investigator very confused. "What's going on?" She asked. The cops mouth dropped wide open, maybe he knew about this but didn't know that she was still alive. "Chelsea Oritz, how did the news go out about her being dead?" The cop asked. "Julio knew some cops and they played their part to speak that lie," Jahseh spoke. "Ok, we'll listen to the tape, Ms. Oritz how are you feeling?" The cop asked. "I'm doing well then before," she responded. "How did you escape?" He asked. "Benz Jarvez, Julio's brother freed me behind Julio's back, thats how all of this started," she explained.

They both nodded and walked out and the doctor came back in the room. "Well Ms. Santiago, your guest will have to leave today, because we will be starting on you early tomorrow morning, but we will give them a call to let them know that they can come back to visit you after your rest from the surgery." The doctor explained and he walked out.

"So we gotta leave now?" Chelsea asked. "I don't know, I would just stay a little bit longer if I were you guys." I spoke. "I wish you were never in this position," Jahseh said. "Jahseh don't worry about it, I'll be fine. This is my fault, I'm the one who showed up there in the first place, I just wanted that bitch to be dead," I spat.

"Well I hope you feel better Bonnie, we love you, we want you to stay strong and we'll try to stay strong for you as well," Chelsea said. "I love you guys too and I will, I promise. My time isn't up yet," I responded. "What do you mean yet?" Jahseh asked. "Everyone is gonna die sometime in their life. But whatever comes my way, just know that I deserve it because of the bullshit I did in my past." I replied. "Bonnie, I hope you don't mean that, you know I can't lose you," Jahseh said. "I will always be here," I said as I held onto his hand and smiled. The doctor walked back in with needles and other shit. I thought he said this shit was gonna go down tomorrow, I furrowed my eyes at the shit he brought in and Jahseh had let go of my hand. "I thought it was going down tomorrow?" I asked.

"Oh it is, I'm just leaving these things in here, but here are some pills to take the pain away, it will put you to sleep,"  the doctor said. Then he looked over at Chelsea and Jahseh. They both nodded and headed out of the room. "See you tomorrow Bon," I heard them both say.The doctor handed me the cup of water and two of the pills, I took them both and an 1 hour later I dozed off.