16🖤

Monday

~Jahseh Onfroy~

•••

"Skipping school?" Jahseh asked me. I was still staying at Jahseh's house, my dad hasn't gotten back from wherever the hell he escaped off to, and I didn't wanna sit in that house with Paisley.

"I might have to, its pointless to go if I'm just going to sit around in my counselor's office and have her ask me personal questions about my life." I shrugged. "Why do you talk to your counselor so much anyway?" He asked. "My dad thinks I have anger issues," I said rolling my eyes. "Most of the things that I do is not based off of anger," I spoke. I looked up at Jahseh, "Jahseh I am just a broken child, my dad just doesn't see that." I said as Jahseh came towards me and sat next to me on the bed. We both had our backs against the headboard staring at whatever's in front of us. "Me too Bonnie, me too," he replied.

"But guess what, we are not alone, because... I got you" he said hesitantly as he reached out to hold my hand. I looked him in his eyes and said, "yea," then I smiled. He smiled too, his eyes then trailed down to my lips, he was gonna reach but I had let go of his hand, got up from the bed and went to the bathroom closing the door behind me. "...Bonnie, I'm so sorry," I heard Jahseh say, I jumped up on the sink and just sat there. "Its fine Jahseh," I responded.

I heard a knock at the door, and I knew it was Jahseh because we are the only two people here. "Just... um give me some time," I spoke, I heard him walk away. I then heard the front door close and a car drive off. Did he just leave me here alone at HIS house?
I got out of the bathroom, and immediately went downstairs and saw him sitting on the couch watching tv, then  he urned his head and looked at me. Was somebody else here?

"My mom had stopped by, I didn't know she was here the whole time," he explained, I nodded and turned around to head back upstairs. "Bonnie I know you're still in love with your passed boyfriend, but you have to move on, he's gone." Jahseh blurted out. "I am not. I just miss him, thats all." I said as I continued to head back upstairs. "Then why won't you let me kiss you, we've made out before?" He asked. I walked halfway down the stairs and looked at him and he was still looking in my direction. "Jahseh, because I can't," I responded. "Why not?" He mid yelled. "Look Bonnie I know you like me, obviously you kissed me first as well and you admitted that you had feelings for me, and you just don't want me to be your boyfriend, am I some hoe to you," he said. "IT WAS A FUCKING MISTAKE!" I yelled. "You know what, I can't do this. I rather go to juvie other than having this childish ass conversation with you. I'm leaving, and I'll kill Julio on my own," I said as I went back upstairs to the guest room to pack up my stuff.

"I know you don't mean that Bonnie!" Jahseh yelled as I heard him walk up the stairs. "Jahseh you don't know me," I calmly said. "But I know enough about you," he said as I felt his presence get closer. "Jahseh, do not get any closer please," I cried, to be honest he's right, I didn't mean any of the shit I said minutes ago. Jahseh ignored what I said and he gave me a hug, "Bonnie I know what you're afraid of and its that obvious," he said and I turned around and held onto him. Damn this boy be making me cry a lot. "Bonnie, you're afraid to get too close to me and you think I will leave you and I promise you I won't, like I said before, I will always be here for you and with you, through whatever and I'm not going to let you just kill Julio, even though killing him sounds like a good idea," he joked at the last part. God why can't I walk away from this man? He is too good for me. "Jahseh, I am so sorry. I'm such an asshole," I spoke.

"Bonnie, its fine," he replied. I looked up at him and he looked down at me, I might as well just give in already, I'm falling toooo deep for the kid. ".. I guess it won't hurt for me to be yours..." I trailed off. His eyes grew wide, he was surprised. "I said what I said Jahseh," I joked and giggled a little. He smiled, "thats Daddy DaggerDick to you sweetie," he said with a country ass accent and I laughed at his goofy ass. "Can I kiss you now?" He asked. I smiled and reached up to kiss him, he kissed back, he licked my lips wanting to tongue kiss.

We made out for awhile and I pulled away and smiled at him. "I'll make sure you're happy," Jahseh spoke. "Thank you, and I'll do the same for you," I told him, "now lets go and play Kingdom of Hearts," I said getting up and walking to his room and he got up and followed behind me.

Bianca's POV

"I don't know why he's not answering. He always answers when I call," Michael whined, "I called Bonnie and she not answering either," I told him we turned our heads at each other at the same time. "They fucking," we both said surprised in unison. Michael pulled out his keys that Jah gave him and opened the door. When we walked in all we heard was laughing and a lot of fumbling around, then we heard a glass shatter. I looked at Michael, and ran up to Jahseh room, busted in and saw they asses trying to pick up the glass with their fingers.

"The fuck are y'all doing? And why y'all not answering our phone calls?" Michael asked behind me. "I was too busy beating Jahseh's ass," she laughed and Jahseh playfully picked her up and slammed her on the bed. "What the hell y'all break?" I asked. "Its just a glass cup, and how did y'all get in?" Jahseh asked. "Hello, spare key you gave me," Michael said dangling the keys. They asses were play fighting. "We thought y'all did the business already," I said and Bonnie sat up and looked me and started laughing.

Bonnie's POV

I don't know why they thought we were getting sexual with each other, but whatever. I shrugged it off and poked Jahseh's butthole, he jumped and looked at me. "Stop playing that gay shit Bonnie damn," he said tackling me. I noticed that Michael and Bianca walked away. "Are you guys dating yet?" I heard Bianca yell as she made it downstairs already. I looked at Jahseh, he was on top of me with the biggest smile on his face breathing heavy and I looked back at him as I was smiling too. "Yes!" Jahseh shouted back.