Hendrix 101

Hendrix POV

New York , USA (8:29 am ) in Philippine time (9:29 pm)

"Mom plss do me a favor ? " I ask my mom in my phone. Our family private ivestigator updated me that he see Andrea in the Philippine and her school is own by my Father.

"What is it baby boy ? " she said. It's kinda annoying to be called baby boy . For pete's sake I'm not a baby beside I'll the one who are making a baby.

"Can I go there in the Philippines ? " I ask.

"Ofcourse " she said joyfully.

"I'll be right there in the next , next tommorow Mom. I miss you " I said .

"I miss you too but I need to hung up baby boy. It's already 9:29 pm here and I need to sleep because I need some erands to do tommorow " she said so I bid a goodbye for her. I'am a graduated student and my course is Cievil Engineer but I'm taking other course like Buissness Management because of my Dad Company and I guess I will countinuing my study in the philippines.

(A/N : Sorry for the bad English )

Our 3rd Semester just ended and I'm here now in the Philippine. I check my wristwatch and it's already 1:31 am in New York and when I see the clock hanging in the wall it's already 2:31 pm in the Phillipine. I waited for my family to arrive and in just 2 minutes my family is here.

"Baby boy " I rolled my eyes as I hug my mom. She is really pissing me off with that corny baby fucking boy .

"Hey son " my Dad greeted me too and hug me. I really miss my parents.

We eat lunch and talk about our lives when we are far away with each other.

My private investigator text me the exact address where I can see Andrea. When it's 3:00 am I wake up in my deeply sleep and go to the adress where my private investigator told me to and I even snatch my father car. When I see a woman standing I open the car and I was suprise when she shout that she wants a boyfriend and I just found myself driving back into our home.

Baby wait for me I'll grant your wish ;).

***        *****     *****    **** 

My mom enrolled me right away and I ask her if somebody name Rose in our school and she just grin to me and the next thing I knew . I met the girl same as my Andrea.

The woman who is my first love and definetly my last.

When she speak I was taken a back. Just like what the fuck is happening to the world ? Why my angel sounds not like one.

"Kaylangan ba talagang itour ka dito ? Noong pumasok ako dito map lang ang meron ako at walang taga tour . Ang unfair lang " she said and I was just tsk her because I can say anything. Hindi ko naman pwedeng aminin na "hindi niya naman talaga ako kaylangang itour gusto ko lang kasi dahil matagal na kitang hinahanap Andrea" . So I just ignore her .

When I met her oh-so-called bestfriend Jed I was so jealous. If it's that me I will definetly the happiest man in the world because she act like a girlfriend and a good bestfriend, oh definetly the best wife.

When they move to our house mom ask me to wake her up and when she said wake her up I took a picture and then splash a water to her. I felt guilty with what I did but I think it's the best thing to do to make us become closer and it's work because we became closer and when I see her sleeping with her room in the study table I smiled because I know I'm deeply inlove with her , like how deep the mediterainian sea and no one can save me from falling . I carry her to her bed and kiss her forehead before I left.

I suggested to mom that make her the Vice President of the School and make me the President and build the fucking SC and give us a vication and she really did because I confess to my mom that I'm inlove with Andrea or should I say Rose because I know my mother knows best for me.

When we are in our vication I was really the happiest man living into this entire universe because me and she are officialy even though there has a scenes that can kill me immediatly because I was too nervous in that snake scene and it makes me worried to death and the scene that I save her from drowning but theres a scene that I even ask an old man to give hear a Rose because I was too inlove with her.  But like my mother said to me when I was a child, love is challenging. Love is not full of happiness minsan kaylangan mo ring masaktan , minsan kaylangan mo ring sumugal para mapatunayan niyo sa isa't-isa kung kayo ba talaga sa huli but by tearing us apart I will definetly make my plan. To make her fully mine. So I really did. She gave her virginity to mine and I'm really sure she got pregnant.

I wake up in her bed without her by my side and when I heard a sob my heart sank. I know something wrong and when I get up in her bed and go to our living room I see Danica crying and when she said Rose is gone and then gave me a jar I'll run to tita just to ask her. I'll promise to her that I won't intrude into their buisness but when I see her I'll brake my promise. Pinanghawakan ko ang pangako niyang babalik siya.

When she was in New York I was just watching her from afar and when I got our Company I'll help her building there company and watching her to carry my son or daughter. I paid the foreigners a million dollar just to say no to the arrange marriage . I invest a billion dollar to help her build there own company and definetly I'am the nurse who carry our son and daughter when she deliver our son and daughter into this world. I'am the happiest father in the galaxy by seeing them with my arms and after that I just watch them with their Lolo from afar.

And when my Private Investigator said they was going back here I'll arranged our marriage because I know even watching from afar even we are LDR I know

She will come back to my arms and love me just the way I do. I'm not assuming I'm just hoping and now we are the best family in the world.

And I will swear to god

No one can tear as apart. Ever again. Even till death.

I love her to the infinity , galaxy , stars , meteors , comets , planets , to the universe and definetly the every person living in this world.

The End....