Untitled Part 12

Felicity's pulse quickened as the memory flooded back to her.

She arched her body up as he continued to hover over her. She wanted to feel him. Her hands reached for his buttons and as she finished unbuttoning his shirt, she slid it off his shoulders. He was so beautiful. She ran her hands over every ridge, every valley and she swore she felt him shudder. He moved down her body, his lips sliding along her stomach. It curved in as she felt him nip her hip bone, and she arched her hips.

"Oliver!" She wasn't sure what she was asking for, what she was pleading for, but he knew. He would show her. He slid his hands into the waistband of her knickers and as he moved them down her legs, he kissed the flesh. She was finding it harder and harder to keep still.

"Patience my love.", he said, as he kissed his way back up her legs. He skated his lips along her inner thigh, and he felt his canines dropping. They scraped lightly on her skin, as she moaned and arched. He had never seen a woman respond so wantonly, but yet so innocently. His lips moved closer to her core, and her eyes opened wide. Was he going to kiss her there? Her hands grabbed his hair, trying to stop him as she felt his nose nudge her slit. His hands grabbed hers and removed them from his hair, trapping them to her side.

"Try to relax my love. I want to taste you.", he said, as he let his tongue slide around the outer edges of her sex. Her hips arched again, desperately seeking his mouth. Her hands moved back to his hair but this time they gripped. She trusted him. She loved him. She felt him part her lips and suddenly his tongue was inside her, tasting her, licking and swirling until she thought she would go insane. She threw her head back as sounds she had never heard before escaped her lips. Moans, sighs, whimpers all fell from her lips as she felt a sensation unlike anything she had ever felt start between her thighs. He was working magic with his tongue and suddenly he sucked a part of her that made her scream out and her body was shuddering and bucking beneath his lips. His hands moved to her hips, holding them as he worked her through her release, and then suddenly he was kneeling between her legs as his hands unbuttoned his pants and moved the zipper down. He removed his pants and she was able to gaze upon him for the first time. Her body trembled when she saw him. She looked at him with concern but all she saw was love in his eyes. He leaned forward settling his hips between her thighs as he kissed her hungrily, sensually. He slid his lips to her ear.

"It will be alright my love. I will move slow. The pain will be brief, I promise, but the pleasure will be worth it."

She moaned and wrapped her arms around him as he kissed along her neck. Her pulse point was calling to him. But not yet. She arched her hips up feeling his hard cock pressing into her center. She whimpered when she felt the friction, and rubbed against him again. He reached down and gently felt of her sex. She was hot and wet, and so ready for him.

"Look at me my love.", he said as he shifted his hips. Felicity opened her eyes and he saw they were blown wide. He slowly inched the head of his cock in, as she shifted just a bit. He moved a little further, his neck muscles tense. She felt so good, but he needed to move slow for right now. He could tell by the way she moved that she was ready so he pushed in a little further. And as she squirmed beneath him, she leaned up and bit his shoulder. Before he could stop himself, he pushed all the way in, and she cried out as the barrier was broken. He stilled instantly, kissing her lips and her face. "I am sorry my love that was unavoidable. I want you to get use to me and then you tell me when you are ready."

A tear slipped out of her eye and he licked it from her cheek. As she adjusted to him, she felt the pain slowly subsiding. He moved just a little and she moaned. '

"More please!', she said. He moved out slightly before slowly moving back into her. She sighed.

"More!" He moved again.

"Yes, more!" He moved again, and this time he moved almost all the way out before pushing back in deep. Her hands gripped his hair and tugged him up to kiss him deeply as she shifted her legs up around his waist.

"More Oliver! Please move.", she gasped.

And he did. He kept a steady even pace as he pulled almost all the way out and plunged back into her. He groaned as he felt her tight walls and he kissed his way again to her neck, as his canines slid along her skin. His thrusts increased as she was starting to move with him. He could tell her orgasm was building again and he reached down palming her breasts before he tugged on her nipple. It caused her to clench his cock and he thrust harder, and as he felt her body start to respond and he felt her shudders, he suddenly bit into her pulse point of her neck, and she cried out. The pleasure was so extremely intense that tears ran from her eyes. She held him tight to her as her body shook and he took a draw of her blood . When her taste hit his tongue, it sent him into the most intense orgasm he had ever felt.

Felicity sat up with a start. She was breathing heavy, her heart was pounding and her thighs were wet from the way he tasted and the way he felt inside her. She remembered.

She opened her eyes and looked around her and stood to her feet. She needed to head back to the house. She needed to see him. Hurrying back to the house, she went straight to his study and knocked, but there was no response. She slowly opened the door but he was not there.

She had to find him.

Felicity headed to the kitchen. "Raisa!!", she said. "Please, where is Oliver?"

"I believe he is in his room Miss Felicity. It is the one to the right of yours.", she said softly.

Felicity smiled and raced to the stairway and up the stairs. Her steps slowed as she neared his door, and she took a deep breath and was about to knock when the door opened. Her breath caught as she looked at how utterly beautiful he was, and before he could speak, she flung herself into his arms.

"Oliver!!!"