Epilogue

1 Year Later

Felicity hurried into the house. Barry and Iris were coming for dinner and Felicity needed to get changed before they arrived. It had been a tough year. After Felicity had been changed, Barry had returned to help her finish her research. It was at that point she had to tell him the truth. Everything!

He had not taken it easily, and it had been 3 months before she convinced him to sit down and talk to her again. After he and Iris had met with her and Oliver and they talked for several hours they had come to a nervous truce. It was 2 more months before Felicity could no longer feel the nervous energy, and 2 more months after that before things seemed to settle back to normal. Felicity had quit her job as an archaeologist. Her first few months of being a vampire had been hard, and it had been better for her to be around as few people as possible. John, Roy and Raisa had returned but they had been the only people she had allowed around her for the first few weeks.

Felicity rushed up the stairs and into the bedroom, stopping cold in her tracks as she saw Oliver. He was standing in the bedroom in only a towel, and Felicity felt her blood start to pump as she looked at the muscles in his back. She knew they didn't have a lot of time, but she planned on taking advantage of "needing less sleep" later. She tackled him to the floor with a grin, always enjoying using her new strength to get him exactly where she wanted him. She knew as a male vampire, an older vampire, that he could stop her at anytime. But he never did. A grin crossed his lips as he tumbled to the floor, turning swiftly so he could catch her.

She straddled his waist and looked down at him. Her love always showing in her eyes when he was in the room, and he cupped her face, leaning up to kiss her softly.

"Did you have a good run my love?", he asked sitting up but keeping her on his lap.

"I did.", she said, kissing all over his face before she bounced off him and headed to the closet.

Oliver stood and started to get dressed. Watching as the woman he loved, the woman he adored, and held above all others pull clothes from the closet to shower and change. The last few months had not been easy. But he had been there for her every step of the way. And as he looked at her with all of the love he felt in his heart, he looked forward to spending eternity with her!