♛Chptr. 9: Secrets to tell♛

3rd person's POV  

The Park's mansion was filled with shouts and grunts from a person who was getting beaten up out of his life. The poor man had his hands tied up with a rope behind him and all he could do was whimper and hiss. 

Mr. Park was seating on his chair with his warm cup of tea looking and observing the man who was almost lifeless.

"Don't stop until I told you to do so."

His men continued abusing the man, kicking his body to create another set of painful bruises and deep wounds. There were two other of his men standing behind him and they whispered something. Mr. Park raised his right hand after what he heard, making his men stop the physical torture.

"Speak." Mr. Park ordered the bruised man. 

The man immediately sat up and he kneels in front of Mr. Park with his bloody face on the show.

"I wasn't involved! They forced me to do it! I am innocent I swear! They told me that they would pay me a hundred thousand bucks if I were to accept the job and I did! B-But...I...I ran away! I was wrong, please Park Hikaru, spare my life! I would serve you instead! Please please, those drugs aren't mine!" Mr. Park grinned and he placed his cup of tea on his coffee table.

"Not the answer I want to hear." Mr. Park signaled his men to drag the man back and a loud bang was heard!

His men had shot the man's head in front of him. Blood was all over the living room, on the couch, on the table, and somehow even on Mr. Park's coat. Mr. Park was satisfied with the new body that was killed, smiling as he loved the smell of blood in the air. He reached for his cup of tea before the door of the mansion burst open.

"What are you doing here Jin?" Mr. Park asked.

"I am here to say some important matters. But seriously Mr. Park? Why would you kill that person in here!" Seokjin raised his head since he was bowing earlier. He replaced his expression with a frown and he raised his eyebrows at his father. 

Mr. Park chuckled at his eldest son's reaction. Even though they weren't related by blood, he could still see a part of Jimin in Seokjin, making them somehow look like real siblings. That sassy attitude for example.

"Take that dead body out and make sure not to leave any trace of his blood in this house. I don't want my Jimin fainting at this sight." Mr. Park ordered his men.

"You should've thought about that first before you murdered that person in here!" Jin spat.

"And may I ask what happened to your arm? Why does it have a bandage?" Mr. Park looked at Jin's arm with curiosity. Jin isn't that clumsy to that extent that he could cause himself harm so he was curious as to what caused his older son's mishap.

"Oh, Jimin won't shut up so I made him do it myself." Jin crossed his arms and shrugged.

"And you scolded me a while ago for murdering someone in my house claiming that Jimin won't like it." Jin rolled his eyes after.

"Those are two different things, Mr. Park. I did this because I have no other choice, you did it because-"

"It's fun." Mr. Park finished his sentence with a cheeky smile as he sipped on his tea.

"Exactly." Jin heaved a disappointed sigh.

"What do you want to talk about now my son?" As much as Jin doesn't want to say this at a time like this with a dead body on their background being cleaned out of his murder scene, he would still say it.

"I already cleared out your misunderstanding with Jimin."

"What did he say?"

"He said that he doesn't want to get involved in our matters because he doesn't want to kill people." Mr. Park already expected that. He knew that Jimin would respond that way but that is what he wants in the first place. That is to not get Jimin involved.

"Tell me something I don't know."

"I made him believe that you are really a good person and that you only kill bad people. So far, I knew he believed me." Mr. Park smirked as he sipped on his tea. He feels a little bad lying about his identity to his son but he can't help it, he too was just an inheritor of Jimin's grandfather who was expected to lead a clan who kills for reputation and sometimes just for shushing people off. 

Innocent or not, if people would get on their clan's bad side...they would probably be dead.

"That's good to hear. You did well."

"But I have another news you might want to hear about."

"What is it?" Mr. Park shot him a glance.

"Jimin is in love with a guy."

Mr. Park choked on his tea.

"HE WHAT?!"

      ✿✿✿✿✿      

Sorry for not updating yesterday!! We don't have an internet connection for I don't know what reason and I'm mad! 😒

I'll update another two chapters right away 😋