♛Chptr. 87.2: Read Between The Lines♛

⚠️ SLIGHT BRAIN DAMAGE. (The Calm Before The Actual StormS)

Namjoonie's Reactions when you are all putting the blame on him 🤣

VS.

Your Reactions when I made Mr. Park appear like a lunatic.

 Park appear like a lunatic

THESE ARE THE CLUES I LEFT (In Chptr. 62: What Lurks in the Shadows)

(v^ー°)

A dark figure lurks in the shadows, lying in wait as it awaits for its right timing. The figure was in Mr. Park's room, just there in the side of that dark room.

[No one even noticed that I used the word 'side' rather than 'corner'? I mean, who the hell would plan to kill someone powerful and just waits there on the SIDE like it wants to get caught?! That would be stupid 😂.

And Mr. Park is a smartass (He's their Yakuza Clan's Leader). Did you really think that he wouldn't notice if someone odd would be watching him there (if ever)? He didn't get suspicious of it simply because he is used by Mrs. Park's presence.  

And I meant 'side' as in "Side of her bed". And 'Lying in wait' as in "Mrs. Park is lying in bed." They sleep together since they are married. So basically "She is creepily staring at Mr. Park thinking about murdering her husband that time."]

The figure was just watching Mr. Park's figure but it suddenly went on a cover when it heard the sudden knocks on the door.

['Went on cover' as in "She arranged her blanket on her" (to get back to 'fake sleeping' even before the door opens)]

On the other hand, the figure was hearing all of this and it wasn't happy at the news.

[Of course, the figure would hear. Mrs. Park was there all along, remember?]

============================================

[Chptr. 80: Accomplices]

Another thing, you suspected Namjoon because I simply wrote: "smiling with that dimples on display"?

Um... Kim Namjoon isn't the only one who could have dimples! You didn't even consider the fact, that maybe Mrs. Park COULD have one too. (And why would you even suspect Namjoonie? He's like there every time with all of them 😂.)