♛Chptr. 65: He is dead...♛[M]

⚠️⚠️⚠️ Major Danger

3rd person's POV

Jungkook opened the door of his mansion, expecting that Jimin would already be there waiting for him. 

"Jimin, I'm home!" Jungkook called out with his bunny smile. 

He was expecting that Jimin would suddenly run towards him with his eye smile saying 'Jungkook, I missed you!' whilst embracing him. 

He was assured that Jimin would be safe since Taehyung and Hoseok would be there to protect him so he didn't worry. 

Jungkook wished he should've known so he could've at least prepared himself.

But no...

It is Taehyung and Hoseok we are talking about here and Jungkook should've known better not to trust those two, they would only bring no good to Jimin. 

Jungkook flopped on his couch whilst he massaged the bridge of his nose, already cursing Taehyung and Hoseok in his head. 

He waited and waited for hours until the clock strikes at 11:30 but there was still no sign of anyone coming in the house. As time goes by Jungkook was going furious. 

It was too late. Too fucking late but Jimin is still not at home! 

'He' was too late. Like literally late.

"Just where the fuck did those two bring my Jimin?!" Jungkook snapped, crumpling the note that he saw lying on the table that reads:

========

Hey, Jungkookie! We're bringing Jimin somewhere fun!

========

A few minutes more had passed and the door finally opened.

There stood Taehyung and Hoseok who were doing their best to hold Jimin in between them as they swayed their way inside. Jungkook was fuming when he saw Jimin's condition. He immediately stomped towards them.

"What the fuck did you two do to him?!" Jungkook asked as he snatched Jimin from the two, now holding onto Jimin's waist firmly to help his boyfriend to stand up. Because obviously, Jimin can't at this state. He can't even open his eyes properly so he just rested his head on Jungkook's chest.

Taehyung and Hoseok who were the only ones who are in the right state of mind gulped by the sight of Jungkook. They are so doomed in all the wrong kind of ways.

"OH! Would you look at the time, I'm sorry Jungkook but I think we should go. Right Hoseok-ah?" Hoseok nodded and they both made their run outside as they immediately drive their way home before Jungkook could even follow them with his gun.

"Those assholes I would-"

"Aish! You're too noisy!" Jimin said in a daze as he pushed himself away from Jungkook. He walked sluggishly towards the couch and lied down face flat.

Jungkook sighed. He knew that Jimin couldn't stand up anymore so he carried him to his room. Of course, he wouldn't let Jimin sleep on the couch. It would be too uncomfortable for Jimin.

Jungkook reached his bedroom and was so close to his bed when Jimin stirred in his hold.

"Jungkook-ah..." Jimin called out softly. Jungkook looked down to check on Jimin when he was suddenly pulled into a kiss.