♛Chptr. 82.1: Foreplays and Wild Rides♛ [M]

For a Warm-up: Please watch the VIDEO in the media section ;)

YOU KNOW THE DRILL CHILDREN!!! 

Erm! Smut Warning! ⛔️🔞 

WIIEEE OOOH! WIIEEE OOOH! Read at your own risk. (The minors should just sleep. Please.)

 This is the wildest I have ever written.

3rd person's POV

Jungkook pushed Jimin on the wall of the bathroom as Jimin hissed at the pain. He didn't hate it though, he was actually loving how Jungkook was being rough with him.

Jungkook harshly cupped Jimin's face as he slammed his lips on Jimin, not giving the shorter time to take in everything. He grinds on Jimin's aching bulge and turned the shower on making the water drench their clothes. Well, not a problem since they'll be taking that off anyways.

Jimin felt the cold water hit his still clothed chest and their bodies, making him shudder as he tilts his head on the side. Jungkook took this chance to leave open mouth kisses on Jimin's milky white neck and leave his hickeys as he bit the skin there. Jimin continued huffing, his chest going up and down from the pleasure.

"You taste amazing, Jimin... I can't wait to eat you further." Jungkook whispered in his husky voice, about to kiss Jimin once again but in his dismay, Jimin leaned his head on the side giggling.

"Baby, don't tease me right now!" Jungkook growled only to get his mouth covered with Jimin's tiny hand as he giggled once again. 

"Jungkook you do know that you are bleeding and you smell like blood, right?" Jimin stated, staring deeply at Jungkook with his eye smile. Jungkook rolled his eyes as he removed Jimin's hand in his mouth.

"And?"

"You need to shower first--" Jimin didn't finish his sentence when Jungkook literally sucked his lips like a vacuum making his breath hitch and his chest move up. Jungkook was turning like a wild animal and he could sense how horny Jungkook is getting right now.

Jungkook turned the shower off and began taking off Jimin's wet clothes, getting it done in just a matter of three seconds for the top and a matter of ten seconds for the jeans before he removed his own clothes in a flash. Jimin stared at him flustered and shy since he is fully naked in front of him.

"I fucking love your body, Jimin." Jungkook said in a smirk as he viciously grabs on Jimin's waist and twirled Jimin making the shorter face the wall and a slap! He slapped Jimin's ass making Jimin yelp. "But I love it better when I get to wreck it."

"Jungkook what the--" He was easily lifted in the air like a sack and the moment he knew it they were already in the bedroom as he was put down on the bed making him bounce a little at the impact.

Jungkook eyed Jimin from head to toe with that playful and hungry stare like he was about to feast on his prey, licking his lips as he did. He began to crawl on the bed slowly, hovering over Jimin who was still having that red flushed cheeks. Jimin definitely felt little and weak in Jungkook's stares. 

"Awwe, is my baby boy acting shy?" Jimin furrowed his eyebrows, scoffing at the nickname. He claimed he is a 'man' too and being called by that nickname was a punch in his ego. His mood suddenly changes, his eyes turning darker.