♛Chptr. 60: That Odd Feeling♛

3rd person's POV

Jungkook who was sipping on his banana milk sat in front of Jimin who was eating alone in one of the tables in the cafeteria. 

Jimin looked up and when he saw Jungkook whom he was still ignoring, he rolled his eyes and continued eating.

"You're still ignoring me?" Jungkook asked, his chin resting on his left palm whilst he put his banana milk on the table.

"Why even ask the obvious?" Jimin replied, not even sparing a glance at Jungkook.

The girls that were seating from a not so faraway table were all glancing at Jungkook and Jimin, but focusing more on Jungkook. Jimin heard the silent squeals as he frowned at the girls who were ogling at his ex-boyfriend. He wasn't even sure if he could call Jungkook that since Jungkook said it himself that he just used him for his body. 

Jungkook, on the other hand, was too focused on staring at Jimin, not realizing that the girls were gawking at him.

Jimin admits that he doesn't like how those girls were looking at Jungkook so to get his mind off of it he shove a mouthful of food in his mouth. He chewed a little only to shove another bite making his cheeks appear bloated. 

Jungkook chuckled, amused at seeing Jimin eating like this again. He moved his hand and was about to brush the rice off from Jimin's lips but Jimin moved his head in annoyance. Jungkook sensed that something's off so he asked.

"You always eat like this when you're upset. Now tell me what I did this time." Jimin finally keeps his eyes on Jungkook, glaring in the process.

"Can't you tell them to stop eye-fucking you in front of my lunch?! I kinda' want to vomit everything now." Jimin growled after he chewed the food down his throat.

"Woah, easy there little tiger." Jungkook chuckled for another time. 

Jimin might not have said it directly but Jungkook knew very well that Jimin was turning jealous over those girls again. But he liked it anyway.

One of the girls from the table in front of them who's name is Nayeon stood up from her chair with a glass of water. She was about to walk pass on Jungkook's table when she suddenly stumbled, soaking Jungkook's pants by accident. 

But was it really an accident though?

"Oh my Jungkook-Oppa! I'm so sorry I didn't mean to!" She panicked and put her glass on the two's table, getting a handkerchief and patting dry Jungkook's pants. 

Her face was unnecessarily close to Jungkook, her hands were busy wiping Jungkook's pants but Jimin could see her blushing face whilst she is basically just touching Jungkook's heavenly thighs. Jimin could even see this girl's friends giggling.

Yeah, accident my ass. She obviously planned this!

Jungkook saw how Jimin's eyes were literally pinned on the girl and he almost laughed by how jealous Jimin looked. Jimin almost looked like he was about to murder someone.

"Jungkook, didn't you say we should go now?" Jimin said and the girl then stopped as she pouted, now moving away from Jungkook.

Jungkook was supposed to follow when Jimin already stood up from his seat but no... Jungkook was actually enjoying this. 

Jimin looked back when he didn't feel Jungkook's presence following him. But when he did, he scoffed when he saw Jungkook smiling at the girl. 

"Don't feel sorry okay? It's fine." Jungkook said with a smile, patting the girl's hair and making sure that Jimin was seeing all of this. Jimin has had enough so he stormed out of the cafeteria. 

Jungkook chuckled after, taking note of the fact that he finally gets even with Jimin's teasing from before.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Jimin was in his class staring out of space and not actually concentrating about the lecture of their professor. He was thinking deeply about something. 

Today he has been feeling something odd and were experiencing weird things since morning. But it's not just odd, it was actually hurting him. 

This morning, because of some thumbtacks that were placed strangely in his locker he hurt his finger. He didn't even remember putting some thumbtacks in his locker or even using one. 

Then when he showered after their P. E. class, the showers suddenly got damaged and the waters all came hot that it almost burned his skin. Thank God he was the only one inside that time and no one got hurt. 

But it didn't end with that. His seat collapsed just a while ago and broke, making him fall and hurt his elbow at his impact on the floor.

Jimin wasn't sure why this is suddenly happening. He even thought that maybe someone was pranking him but it can't be possible because that would be too much so he shrugged the idea.

Maybe today's just my unlucky day. Jimin thought with a heavy sigh.

The class finally ended and the bell rings for the last period. The students began arranging their things and readying themselves to go home for the day. Jimin still has to wait for Jin though.

"Jimin-ah!" One of his girl classmates called out making him halt in going out of the door.

"Chungha, what is it? Do you need anything?" The girl shakes her head and smiled.

"You're being called out in the Chem Lab by our teacher. He said you need to hurry up." Jimin thought why but then he nodded and returned the smile to her classmate.

"Oh, okay... thank you for informing me." The girl giggled and Jimin started walking towards the said place. 

He walked until he reached the fifth floor where the labs are. He went straight to the chem lab and knocked before he opened it. 

He was expecting to see the professor who called for him but he saw no one instead. He went inside but then he heard a click on the door. 

Did the door just closed?... By itself?

Jimin went to check and he twisted the doorknob. He tried and tried. 

But he can't open it.

✿✿✿✿✿