♛Chptr. 44: Running Away with You♛

(A/N: Is Mpreg fine with you or Nah? Please say your thoughts! It would really help me in deciding 😅)

3rd person's POV

Jimin thinks that he is going crazy. He can't even find the urge to sleep early or even sleep. These days he's been thinking too much on what the hell was happening in his stupid brain. He just knew that there's something changing in him, and he's not liking it one bit.

He is in the hallways, just walking as he stared at nothing in particular. He's been thinking again, although he already knew what's the problem. 

It was his heart. 

It's his stupid and confused as hell heart. 

'It's Jungkook-Oppa's boyfriend!'

'Park Jimin, right? Oh my, he's really such a hottie! No doubt on why Jungkook-Oppa liked him.'

'He's cute and all but... I still prefer myself for Jungkook-Oppa'

It was times like this when Jimin felt super irritated with his life. He shouldn't be affected but he is! Every time he would hear that name, there would be this weird beating in his heart and it is making him confused. He shouldn't feel this way but it seems to be unstoppable now. 

And these days, Jimin was feeling a little too unenergetic and disappointed. It's been days since he met Jungkook in that club. It's been days since they did some inappropriate things in that back seat of Jungkook's car. It's been days since he admitted his feelings and it's been days... It's been days since he had last seen Jungkook. 

Jimin was worried because Jungkook had stopped coming to school from the past days but a little relieved since he doesn't have to deal with his growing liking towards the latter.

"JIMIN!" A shout broke Jimin's thoughts and when he looked over his shoulder he saw Taehyung and Seokjin running towards his direction. Jin and Taehyung panted as they were gasping for air, stopping in front of Jimin.

"Why are you two-"

"RUN!" Jin yelled as he grabbed Jimin by the shoulder's sending the latter a warning. Jimin blinked his eyes profusely not knowing why Jin would ask for him to run. Taehyung was about to say something too but he just manages to mutter a 'Shit!' before they all run dragging Jimin along.

"What the hell is happening?!"

"Shut up Jimin and just run!" Taehyung shouted with Jimin's wrist still on his hold. And then that's when Jimin heard the tapping noises coming from their back. He looked behind him and his eyes widened in utter shock. 

There was a mob of girls following them who seemed so mad and unhappy. 

"Don't look Jimin and just fucking focus on running!" Seokjin keeps on running although he is feeling his legs going weaker. He wanted to explain what was happening but his uneven breathing wasn't helping at all.

When they turned into a corner, they immediately hid behind one of the empty classroom's door. They heard the girls passing their direction so Taehyung and Jin hurriedly faced Jimin who was clueless about what was happening.

"Park Jimin run for your life you heard me? I don't want you to get hurt so save yourse-" Taehyung received a smack on his head because of his overdramatic lines. 

"Ow! Jin-hyung! Do you really have to hit my head?" Taehyung whined as he caressed the back of his head pouting. Jin gave him a glare as he crossed his arms.