♛AUTHOR'S NOTE♛

Hey, um... I don't know how to say this but I think I'll be on Hiatus for a while.

I don't know why but I just feel so unmotivated to write these days. I'm not getting lazy but it's my heart and soul that is getting a little bit downhearted, almost telling me to stop although I won't. 

If you are worrying on whether I'll just leave my story like this then you are ABSOLUTELY WRONG. I'll definitely come back. It even says in my Bio: "I WOULD NEVER leave a story unfinished!" I understand how frustrating it is for a reader like me too. I won't do that. 

And please don't get me wrong, I still love writing. Please understand that I just need a little healing for myself. I'm so sorry but I'll be gone for weeks or maybe a month BUT NEVER MORE THAN THAT! (You could DM and sue me if I passed my one month or less promise) I'll still be here though, replying to all of you and finding inspirations to write again. 

So here I am, sincerely expressing my deepest apologies and gratitude. I am very thankful for every single one of you who reads, vote, and especially to those who always send me words of encouragement and love by their comments. It means a lot to me, to be honest. And I love every single one of you. I didn't even know how my stories managed to have that much reads, and how I got that number of followers but, Thank you so much... although I'm still confused. 

I'll make sure to come back with a lot of worthwhile to read chapters and stories and bombard you with them after I come back. Or who knows, maybe this would be completed by then the moment I come back ;)

"Please trust me." That's all I ask.   

I'll be one hundred percent sure be coming back for all of you. So come back to me too, okay? 

Until next time my precious beans...

©️ FuyuRain (Jikook's Neverland) Pausing out, but not signing out. 

✿✿✿✿✿