♛Chptr. 41: Tortures and Wrongdoings ♛

3rd person's POV

It was another morning as Jungkook woke up on his bed with a painful headache. He grunts and held his temple as he had his eyes shut from the pain of his hangover.

Fuck, I  have never got drunk like that for a while.

He sighed as he walked out of bed and showered for the day. He has classes for the next hours but he has something more important to do so he thought about skipping. After he bathed for a good 20 minutes, he wore his grey sweatpants but with no shirt since he feels too hot especially in the morning. (A/N: Are you thinking about a different hot in here like me? *wink wonk*)

Jungkook walks downstairs as he stretched. He opened his fridge and drank on his water bottle only to spit it out in a matter of seconds. 

"What the-What are you doing here?!" He asked with wide eyes, wiping the water that spilled on his chin. 

Jimin just walked inside the kitchen with his same clothes last night, not expecting Jungkook to be there. He thought that Jungkook was still sleeping and was just about to call him for breakfast. Jimin then looked away with his blushing face when he realized something. Jungkook isn't wearing anything on his upper body and he finds it embarrassing to look at. Not that it's unpleasant, Jimin was just... flushed.

"I...I placed your breakfast on the table and was just about to get some juice. I was about to call you but, erm...I didn't know that you're already here." Jungkook rolled his eyes as he started marching forward towards Jimin's direction.

"Of course I would be here, this is my house." Jungkook replied sarcastically. "Why are you even here in the first place?" He added as he crossed his arms, looking a little more intimidated in Jimin's eyes. But Jimin finds it still hot.

"Why don't you ask yourself?" Jimin said as he pursed his lips. He can't believe that Jungkook would forget what he did! And it's totally unfair for Jimin since he remembers every. single. thing. that they did... that Jungkook did.

"I can't remember so tell me." Jimin scoffed at his reply. But he looked closely, doubting Jungkook.

"I don't think so, I think you do remember." Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows.

"I said I don't!"

"You do!" Jungkook then gave Jimin a glare as he chuckled.

"Are you challenging me?" Jungkook moved forward, closing his distance with Jimin as the smaller tried to push him. But when Jimin realized that his hands were resting on Jungkook's hard and bare chest, his face started turning red like he was some thermometer waiting to explode. 

Jimin was about to withdraw his hands but Jungkook managed to let it stay on his chest, guiding Jimin's hands somewhere down, he slid it a little lower until it met his hard... abs. Jimin blushed furiously making Jungkook grin even more.

"I didn't know that you like being touchy even in the morning." Jungkook muttered in his husky morning voice. 

Jimin snatched his hands away as he walked backward, glaring at Jungkook. "I DIDN'T DO THAT ON PURPOSE!" He yelled frustratedly before he walked out.

Jungkook just chuckled as he shakes his head. 

He's such a hot-headed person. 

.

They started eating breakfast and Jungkook was already wearing his plain white t-shirt. But Jimin who was sitting in front of him still looked mad and irritated, probably because of Jungkook's naughty tricks. But of course, it's not just that, he is mad by the fact that Jungkook just took advantage of him last night and then suddenly forgets about it like it didn't happen!