♛Chptr. 54: Loving Park Jimin♛[M]

Erm! Smut Warning! ⛔️🔞

WIIEEE OOOH! WIIEEE OOOH! Read at your own risk.

The police are now coming for those minors out there 😋

3rd person's POV

The moment Jungkook opened the door and locked it, he harshly pushed Jimin on the wall with full force making Jimin wince at the sharp pain all over his back. Jungkook can't seem to see clearly with anger in his eyes, he can't see that he was hurting the boy.

"I told you not to get close to him, didn't I?!" Jungkook shouted that made Jimin flinch. He was still not recovering from the shock of Jungkook's push but seeing Jungkook this mad made all his senses gone awake.

"J-Jungkook...why are you m-mad-"

"I ASKED YOU JIMIN!" Jungkook yelled one more time which made Jimin shake. 

"Y-Yes, Jungkook I'm so s-sorry-" Jimin shuddered and went pale when Jungkook just punched the wall beside him that made a loud thud. 

Jimin met Jungkook's infuriating gaze and he hates how the taller was looking at him. It was as if he never knew the Jungkook in front of him right now. The taller's stare was filled with madness, disappointment, disgust but somehow... also sadness and longing.

Flashes of how Yoongi was holding Jimin so protectively went back to Jungkook's thoughts, killing all of his senses and emotions, bringing darkness in his heart once again. How could Jimin let that happen? 

Maybe Jimin liked it one way since he liked Yoongi for years so it was possible. Maybe Jimin doesn't want him anymore. Maybe Jimin really didn't like him in the first place and that confession was just mere bullshit that was said out of the spur of the moment!

All of those thoughts were playing with Jungkook's head, making him see red. He even saw Jimin giggling and doing the same things like kissing and hugging Yoongi which he shared with Jungkook. It made Jungkook's stomach churn in such a disgusting way.

"You look so dirty Jimin... why would you whore around like that behind my back?" Jungkook spat with such venom in his tone of voice. But he kinda missed that, saying such hurtful things to others that is. 

Jimin was beyond hurt by his words but he didn't mind it. He knew that Jungkook was just mad, he understands. He tried to reach for Jungkook's face to cup it in his hand but failed when Jungkook moved his head away.

"Don't fucking touch me!"

"Jungkook... d-don't do this...please..." Jimin almost choked in his own words. Tears started building up in the corner of his eyes. 

Jungkook faced the boy only to forcefully remove Jimin's coat. He managed to remove it in one go, the buttons of Jimin's shirt now fell off of the floor creating clanking sounds with a single harsh rip. He traced Jimin's milky white neck with his fingers, Jimin's upper body now slightly showing because of his ripped shirt. 

"You always try to push me away, yet you didn't...with him." Jungkook leaned in on Jimin's neck as he soon licked it then bites it harshly that made Jimin groan from the pain. Jungkook didn't get satisfied with one so he repeated his bites numerous times as he growled.

Jimin just stood there crying. He doesn't want this, he doesn't want this Jungkook. He hates this Jungkook for being such an inconsiderate jerk. But he didn't move an inch... he can't. He's becoming too weak from Jungkook's harsh bites.