♛Chptr. 35: Bloodbath♛

3rd person's POV

Jimin wandered in the hallways of their house as he looked around. He sensed no trace of anyone which is weird because usually, their housemaids would start cleaning at this hour and he would see his father down in the couch drinking his daily cup of tea. But this time it's just...quiet.

He knocked in Jin's room but no one is answering.

"Hyung? You awake?" Still no answer.

Jimin sighed but then he heard a little yawn. He looked on his side and his eyes widened because he saw his 'little self' in the hallways walking towards his direction. His little self was holding his teddy bear as he yawned and rubbed his tired eyes.

"Appa~ Eomma~" His little figure called in a sleepy tone. He got used in kissing his father and mother as soon as he woke up so maybe that's why he understood where little Jimin was going.

Little Jimin walked towards the room of his parents but he saw no one on the bed.

"Eomma?" Little Jimin looked around but there's no one.

Jimin followed and tried to touch his little figure but when he did, it suddenly disappeared in thin air like ash. He was now left alone in his parents' room. He looked at his left and right but there's just no one. And then a gushing of water invaded his ears so he decided to look for the sound finding himself walking towards the bathroom.

Jimin walked closer but when he did, he felt a big lump in his throat and his heartbeats increased. There was a pool of blood in the bathroom, a woman lying in the bathtub as she lay in the bloody water. Jimin felt something in his feet and when he looked down, his feet were already soaked with the water that overflowed from the tub.

Jimin stood still, he wants to move but his feet just won't allow him.

"Mom! Dad! Jin-hyung!" He called in a frantic but then he heard laughing noises downstairs. He sighed in relief because his family is actually downstairs so he called for another time, shouting his lungs out but still no reply. His feet started moving but the door suddenly gets further away and it was starting to get pitch black. Jimin ran and ran to reach that little light that's coming from the door that's getting further and further away.

He continued running and he suddenly halted when he saw a figure standing on the doorway, the figure's back facing him. Jimin observed the figure and he somehow felt like he knew who it was. 

"Jungkook?" The figure slowly faced him and he was right, it was really Jungkook. But there was something odd about the boy... he was shedding tears as he looked at Jimin painfully.

"Jungkook? Why are you crying?" Jimin was about to walk towards him but Jungkook put his hands in front to stop him.

"Don't! You are a son of a murderer and I hate you!" Jimin felt as if his world stops and he felt his own tears ran down his cheeks. It's like he was shot in his chest just by hearing Jungkook's words.

Jimin still tried to walk closer, wanting to comfort Jungkook who was sobbing in front of him. He wanted to tell him that he was okay, that he was still safe with him and that he is not like his family...nor his father. Jimin badly wants to defend himself from the boy who shows hate and disgust in his eyes.

But as he walked closer, the more he could see how Jungkook's eyes flared.

"Go die Park Jimin! DIE! DIE! DIE-"

Jimin sat up on his bed as he breathed in and out, holding his chest tightly. His lips were chapped and sweats formed in his whole body especially on his forehead and neck. He grabbed his hair as he brought his knees on his chest.