♛Chptr. 37: Motives♛

3rd person's POV

Jongsuk, Jungkook's father, leaned back on his swivel chair as he played with a dart on his hand. He then swung the dart and it landed straight in the face of the picture he's been targeting for years. The face of his sole enemy...Park Hikaru that is.

"Bullseye..." He grinned as he felt contented.

"We are only waiting for your orders to kill him, Mr. Jeon." One of his men asked but he only held his blank stare at the picture.

"We are not doing that... we need to have fun and teach them their lessons slowly." Jongsuk got another dart and he swung it for another time now hitting the right eye of Mr. Park in the picture.

"His family will have to pay for what he had done to my Jihyun... to my family." He muttered in gritted teeth as he remembered every single pain he felt from his past. He blamed it all to Mr. Park and the thirst for revenge was still lingering in his heart and mind.

Mr. Jeon held another picture that was on his table, he eyed the face of the boy who had dirty-blonde hair and a beautiful crescent smile. 

"He's beautiful..."

"...but poor him because soon his beautiful face would only be covered with nothing but pure red."

---------------------------------------------------------------

Jin decided to talk to Jimin after a while. He wanted answers from his brother and he decided to get it now. So he marched in Jimin's room without a warning, not even bothering to knock. He saw Jimin already in his pajamas and he read a book on his bed.

"Jimin we need to talk." Jin crossed his arms as he looked at Jimin intently. 

Jimin rolled his eyes but he sat up. He wasn't interested in what Jin was about to say, because usually, it would all be nonsense. Like last time when Jin barged in his room because he's mad about the traffic lights. 

Why would they decide that red should be the stop?! That's being so unfair! Red should be the 'Go' sign, not the Stop sign! Didn't they learn from bullfights? Bulls clearly attack when they see red and that should be the same with cars!

And Jimin can't still forget that somehow. 

"If this is something nonsense again-"

"Do you really love Jungkook?" Jimin dropped his book as his mouth parted.

"W-Why did you ask?"

"I've been wanting to ask you but...How? Why? And what about Yoongi?! Aren't you in love with him?!" Jin asked without a stop. He knew Jimin was hiding something from him and he hated that! Jimin used to tell him every single thing that's been happening in his life.

Jimin sighed and he decided to give up. He can't win against Jin when it comes to things like this. Besides, he thought that maybe Jin would actually help him since it's still about getting Yoongi. Would he help though?

"About that..." 

Jimin started explaining what happened. From how he confessed to Jungkook to how everything went wrong from there. He told everything but left the fact that Jungkook isn't as innocent as they thought he would be. Jimin promised so he wouldn't just rat Jungkook's secret like that.

Jin just listened carefully whilst he sat on Jimin's bed processing everything. After a while, Jin managed to say something.

"So you are telling me that you accidentally confessed to Jungkook before?... And then he is now trying to help you get Yoongi?" Jimin nodded. 

He thought that their conversation would end there since he told everything but Jin was still curious about one thing.

"But why would he do that for you Jimin? Even going far as pretending to be your fake lover." Jimin thought about it.

"I don't know... maybe he just wanted to help me?" Jin sighed as he holds Jimin's hand in his lap.

"People don't just give a helping hand Jimin. There's always a motive behind things...and I want you to be careful. Even though it is Jungkook we are talking about here." Jin then hugged his brother in an embrace that only he could provide. It was a comfort in which Jimin grew up with. He felt comfortable in his hyung's arms.

But then he thought of one thing once again... Jin has a point, why would Jungkook help him?

---------------------------------------------------------------

(Next day)

Jungkook was again spending his leisure time inside the broadcasting club room with Jimin. He was playing on his phone on the sofa as Jimin kept looking at him ever since he stepped in the room.

"If you wanted to say something just say it." Jungkook said and it made Jimin flinch a little. He didn't even know that he's been staring for too long.

"I..." He fiddled with his fingers, "Jungkook why are you helping me?" Jimin had thought about what Jin told him. He doesn't want to be suspicious about things just because Jin was saying that he needs to be careful even from Jungkook. He just needs to be sure.

"Because you need my help?" Jungkook casually tells him, not even leaving his eyes on his phone.

"Any other reasons?" Jimin waited, and then Jungkook thought about it then looked at Jimin after.

"I can't really think of anything." He said and his serious face meets Jimin's worried one. 

"Are you sure? Don't you have like...any motives?" Jimin bit his bottom lip as he looked forward on what Jungkook would say. What if Jungkook really has a motive? How would Jimin deal with him? And what exactly does he want to hear from Jungkook? 

Jungkook narrowed his eyes, sensing how Jimin's body tensed up. "It can't be..."

"What?"

"Are you expecting me to say that I like you that's why I'm doing this for you?" Jimin's eyes widened and his face showed a dark tint of red. He shakes his head in defense.

"N-No! I didn't mean it that way I just...Argh, whatever! You know what, it's not really important." Jimin gets back to writing their weekly script as Jungkook laughed at him because Jimin was still blushing.

"Stop making fun of me, you asshole!" He threw a notebook at Jungkook but the younger dodged it and continued laughing.

"Aigoo Jiminie, I didn't know that you're already imagining me confessing to you." Jimin's lips parted but then he glared at Jungkook. He stood up from his chair ready to slap Jungkook but when he swung his hand in the air, Jungkook caught it and pulled Jimin's wrist making the older to fall on his chest. Jimin blushed again realizing that he was on top of Jungkook who was just smirking at him. 

"Are you just about to slap me Diminie?~ Jungkookie hates violence and slapping would hurt Jungkookie~" Jungkook said in his cute voice, even pouting his lips a little.

Jimin was swearing his heart for beating this fast because of that tone of voice Jungkook used against him.

"L-Let me go Jungkook-" His voice just literally cracked because of nervousness. Jungkook chuckled but since he was enjoying being in control of Jimin's feelings he continued his tactics.

"Actually, I think I would want to receive a slap..." Jungkook leaned closer to Jimin's ears. "Do you know where you should slap me instead?" He whispered in his husky voice, his hands slowly sliding down from Jimin's arms, down to the smaller's waist and then to his hips as it continued going down. But when Jungkook was so near Jimin's round ass, he stopped.

"You know what I mean... right, baby?" Jimin couldn't control his heart that was beating abnormally anymore so he did his best to push himself up just to get away from Jungkook.

"Y-You pervert!" He shouted as he runs out of the door, leaving Jungkook who was now a laughing mess.

  ✿✿✿✿✿  

I'll update lots tomorrow!!