♛Chptr. 73: That Frail Voice ♛

I'm still stuck at the EPILOGUE!! Could someone please volunteer to write that for me? 

(〜 ̄△ ̄)〜

3rd person's POV

The doorknob turned and they are all late to move now. They have no choice but to stay and meet one another. And as soon as the door opened, Mrs. Park turned sorrowful as she walked to her son's bed. She cried with her hands covering her face and Jin hugged his mother for comfort.

"My son! What happened to him?!" She whimpers whilst hugging Jin. 

Jungkook stood up from where he was sitting and he faced his back, his dark gaze now piercing to his life's sole enemy. Mr. Park smirked as he looked at the young man who seems intimidating for others, not for him though. He wasn't surprised that the young man would be here. 

Mr. Park then offered his hand to Jungkook. "It's nice to finally meet you in person, Mr. Jeon." Mr. Park greeted.

Everyone looked their way besides Mrs. Park who is still crying in her older son's embrace. They were all anticipating this meet up of the two.

Jungkook threw all of his hate as he flashed his fake smile to Mr. Park. He accepted the hand that he wanted to cut right this moment.

"Same here, Mr. Park."

----------------------------------------------------------------- 

Jimin has been lying in that same bed for three weeks now. 

Jungkook was always there, not bothering to leave even for a second. He's been spending his time staying there in that room beside Jimin's bed. He always holds Jimin's cold and pale hand to bring warmth to it from time to time.

He didn't even let Mrs. Park bother to stay the night since he assured her that he wanted to be the first person Jimin would see when he wakes up. Mrs. Park didn't argue anymore since she understood. In fact, she was touched at Jungkook's love for her son. 

"Jungkook-ah... we are leaving for the day. I already brought you your dinner and please... eat this time." Taehyung said with his soft voice. Hoseok is beside him, staring at Jungkook sadly. 

Namjoon, Jin, and Yoongi are there at the couch of that room too. These weeks they've been spending a lot of time with Jimin, not even bothering to attend school anymore. They wanted to be there for Jimin and for Jungkook too. Jin had been crying for nights and even though he doesn't show how sad he is, Namjoon knows and feels his sorrow.

Taehyung wasn't any different. He still considers himself as the main cause of everything. Hoseok was there to comfort him but his heart was just too heavy. Now he doesn't know what he'll do if Jimin wouldn't still wake up. It's already been too long, Taehyung missed his sassy but adorable friend Park Jimin. 

Everyone does.

"Thank you...I'll eat later." Jungkook softly uttered, his attention only on Jimin. 

Taehyung sighed, knowing that Jungkook might or might not eat again. He's been doing that for the past few days. They would bring him clothes and food, sometimes he would go home but it wouldn't even take him more than 30 minutes before he comes back again to Jimin's side. They were worried about his condition too. 

"Do you want me to stay with you?" Yoongi offered, his arms crossed on his chest.

"It's fine, you don't have too. I have Jin and Namjoon anyway." Yoongi nodded before he goes out with Taehyung and Hoseok to go home.