Part 3

Delilah pov
We are currently in an Uber on our way to the nightclub we always go to together.
We're laughing and dancing in the car, we look like we're pissed already but boy we ain't even started yet.

We walk into the club together. Marcus spots a table in the corner with couches surrounding it.
"I'll go get those seats before anyone else" he says rushing over to the seats.
I wander over to the bar with Jesse not far behind me.
I lean over the bar umming.
"What do you want? First round is on me" Jesse says smiling reading the menus.
"I'll have my usual cocktail please" I say to him leaning back away from the bar.
"Alright. You go join Marcus I'll be over in a minute" he says as a bartender approaches him.
I nod and walk over to Marcus.
"Jess is getting drinks he'll be over soon" I say sitting down.
"Good good" he says looking at people on the dancefloor.
I look over at everyone also.
"She looks nice" I say pointing to one girl in the left corner of the dancefloor.
Marcus stares at me blankly.
"You should go chat her up" I say laughing slightly.
"Geez I thought we discussed this in the Uber that we won't set each other up and we're just here to be single friends together having a good time" he says shaking his head laughing.
"Okay okay but it's a missed opportunity" I say laughing.
Marcus laughs also.
Jesse comes over with the drinks.
"What are you two laughing at?" He asks placing the drinks down on the table.
"She's trying to set me up already" Marcus laughs pointing his finger at me.
I move over to make room for Jesse to sit down.
"Who were you thinking?" Jesse asks me smirking.
"Unbelievable" Marcus laughs rolling his eyes.
"That girl with the long brown hair on the left there" I say discretely pointing to the beautiful looking female.
"Oh yeah Marcus deffo go for her" Jesse says smiling at Marcus.
"No, I won't leave you guys and plus she won't even like me anyway" he says taking a sip of his drink.
"Right excuse me" I say standing up.
"Oh god-no-Lils-" Marcus says with his arm out trying to get me to sit back down.
Jesse just laughs hysterically as he watches me walk over to the girl whilst Marcus has his head in his hands.

Marcus pov
Oh god.
Lils is approaching the girl and I just want the ground to swallow me up.
Jesse just won't stop laughing.
"Bro chill" he says in between his laughter.
"Easy for you to say" I say looking over at Lils with my head down.
She's talking to the girl and they keep looking over at me.
After a good 3 mins Lils comes back over after hugging the girl.
"Her name is Lucia and she said she will dance with you whenever. Oh and she thinks you're cute but way out of her league" Lils says taking a seat again.
Lucia is just smiling over at us dancing with her friends.
"Did she really say that? Should I go now? Do you guys mind or" I say before Jesse interrupts.
"No mate it's fine you go" he says with a wide smile.
"Thanks bro!" I say doing our handshake.
"And thank you so much Lils" I say walking over to the dancefloor.
Lils salutes me jokingly.

Jesse pov
"No girls you like the look of?" Lils laughs sipping her drink.
"Well yeah they're alright but no one has caught my eye yet" I say honestly.
"I get you" She says.
Her eyes pan around the club.
"He looks like a Brian" she says pointing to some dude with curly hair.
"BRIAN!" I shout.
The man turns around.
We both start laughing.
"Oh my god he's actually called Brian" I say in disbelief whilst still laughing.
"What about her? She looks like an Emma" I say pointing to a girl with long black hair.
"EMMA!" Lils shouts.
The original girl I was pointing to didn't turn around but another girl did.
"Fuck" Lils laughs.

We've been talking for a while and Marcus has been gone for ages with Lucia. God knows what he's doing and to be honest I don't want to know. Lils is over at the bar getting something, I don't know what the hell shes purchasing.
She eventually appears with a bottle of vodka.
As if we're not drunk enough already.
We both make our way onto the dance floor and start dancing like lunatics sharing the bottle of vodka.
I start belting the lyrics to the song that is playing.
Lils puts her arm around me and I put mine around hers and she starts belting the lyrics also.
Just imagine us dancing like lunatics with our arms on each other's back belting out a song whilst downing vodka together.

Some dude approaches us.
"Hey are you two an item?" He asks
Lils and I both look at each other and laugh.
"No, no we're just best friends" Lils says.
"Oh so you don't mind if I dance with her?" He asks me.
"No sure bro go ahead" I say smiling.
Lils turns to look at me "You sure?" She questions.
"Yes of course go on" I say laughing.
She hands me the bottle of vodka and what little is left of it.
I spot Marcus alone at the seats we were at earlier.
I decide to go sit with him.
"Where's Lucia?" I ask sitting down.
"She had to leave with her friends but we swapped numbers." He says with a wide grin.
"I'm happy for you bro" I say slurring my words.
I down the rest of the vodka.
"Mate you're pissed" he points out laughing.
"Nahhhh" I say shaking my head.
Marcus never drinks as much as Lils an I when we come out. He's that sensible friend with drink. Yeah he gets drunk but not like Lils and I. He thinks we go overboard and we probably do.
Lils sways her way over to us, still kind of dancing whilst walking.
"Where did the dude go?" Marcus asks.
"I left him dancing, he was a weirdo and just strange" she says looking so drunk.
Marcus laughs.
The song changes.
"OMG!" Me and Lils both say at the same time.
She grabs my arm and drags me on top of the table in the middle of the club.
We start dancing like a right couple of drunks.

Delilah pov
"WHOOPOOO" I shout dancing around with Jesse.
The whole club is cheering us on and clapping and cheering.
Marcus is laughing and I try usher him over.
"Come on" I say waving him over.
He shakes his head and puts his hands out.
I keep on doing it until he gives in and gets on the table with us.

What a fun night.