The sequel | part 6

The wedding day
Delilah pov
I'm in Lucia's room with her helping her get ready.
"So I heard you and Jesse laughing past our room last night" Lucia says smirking
"Why weren't you asleep?!" I ask raising my voice laughing.
"Lils, I'm getting married I would be more worried if I did sleep!" She laughs
"True" I say cleansing my face before I apply some light makeup.
"So are you two okay now?" She asks smiling
"Yes we are. We sorted it all out last night" I laugh
"Good. You will be back together before you know it" she smirks looking at herself in the mirror.
"Lucia I'm happy with Adam, now it's your wedding day enough about me" I say walking over to the makeup that's laying all over the floor.
"Okay" She laughs.
She sits down on the floor
"My makeup artist will be here soon. I only Booked her for myself because I know you hate people near your face" she giggles.
"You know me so well" I laugh choosing the makeup I'm going to use.
There's a knock at the door.
Lucia gets up to answer it.
"I'll get it, you're the bride and I'm your chief bridesmaid, it's my job you do as little as possible so I'll answer the door" I say smiling rushing to beat her to the door.
She huffs in defeat
I open it to see three other girls, they all squeal and hug Lucia. They're all her friends that were in the club with her when she met Marcus.
I haven't really met these girls properly.
I Have only met them at the rehearsals and they're all lovely so I don't have a problem.

Jesse pov
"Bro you're actually getting married!" I exclaim straightening his tie.
He sighs.
"I know" he says his voice quivering a bit
I can tell he's very nervous, I've never seen him like this.
"You're so nervous, jus chill" I say placing my hands on his shoulders.
He takes a deep breath.
"I just want it to all go perfect" he says
"It will all go to plan and as best man I have to make sure of that so if it doesn't then... blame me and not yourself, okay?" I reassure him.
He nods
I step back from him removing my hands from his shoulders.
"Let's get going" I say rubbing my hands together
Marcus takes another deep breath and we make our way out of the hotel to the castle they're getting married in.

We arrive at the castle. Marcus was shaking the whole journey here, he's a nervous wreck.
He's really got the feels for Lucia. He's got it bad.
We walk into the castle and it looks stunning.
The whole team they hired did an incredible job.

The actual wedding is in the ballroom.
Then the welcome drinks take place outside