Part 9

Jesse pov
Lils stayed at mine last night after Paul's party.
I walk downstairs into my kitchen to find her sat on a stool with a cup of coffee. She usually has a coffee when she has a hangover. It helps her.
I wrap my arms around her waist, she jumps slightly.
"Sorry did I scare you?" I chuckle resting my chin on her shoulder.
"Just a bit" she says before taking a sip of her coffee. She's in a grey off the shoulder long jumper. She looks so beautiful even though it is the first thing in the morning.
"Did you just wake up?" I ask still with my arms wrapped around her waist.
She nods sipping her coffee.
"You look beautiful" I say turning my head on her shoulder slightly to see her face.
She shakes her head trying to keep the coffee in her mouth and not spit it out through laughing.
"Jesse do you remember when we kissed at 21?" She suddenly asks me.
I still don't want to let go of her waist as I'm now comfortable like this.
"Yes I do. I realised that's when my feelings for you stem from" I admit
"Me too, I felt something when that happened but I think we were both too scared to admit we meant it that we brushed it off and pretended it never happened" she says finishing her coffee.
"Stupid 21 year old us" I chuckle
She giggles.
"You're so cute when you giggle" I say looking at her.
She blushes.
I start to kiss her neck with my arms still around her waist. She lets out little moans as I place kisses all over the left side of her neck and collarbone.
I spin her stool around so she's facing me.
We connect our lips and she places her hands on the back of my neck, her fingers travel into my hair as we kiss and she tugs slightly at it causing me to moan.
I deepen the kiss causing her to moan into the kiss.

Delilah pov
I can feel he wants me bad. I decide to pull away from our kiss, pushing him by his chest gently to separate our lips.
He looks confused.
"I'm going to get ready now" I say to him standing up.
He bites his lip as he watches me leave to go upstairs.

I walk downstairs all dressed and ready.
Jesse smirking,
"come on we're going for ice cream" he says
"Alright" I say smiling.
He takes my hand in his and we walk outside.
"This is so weird" I say laughing lightly.
"What do you mean?" He asks laughing back.
"Well it feels like just yesterday we were denying any feelings for each other and now look at us" I say looking at him as we walk down the street.
We're walking instead of taking a car.
"I wouldn't have it any other way" he says as we near the cafe we are getting ice cream from.

We sit down with our ice creams.
Jesse takes a photo of me.
"You look so beautiful" he says looking at the picture he took.
"Let me see" I say wanting to see his phone.

"Thank you Jesse" I say smiling eating my ice cream

"Josh didn't know what he was doing cheating on my with Emily" Jesse says locking his phone to eat his ice cream.
"As much as I appreciate your compliments can we please not talk about that monster?" I say looking a little hurt as all the emotions come flooding back.
"Of course, sorry" he says biting into his ice cream.
"Ah brain freeze!" He shouts putting his hand to his head.
I giggle.
"It's not funny" he says smiling.
"Who's laughing?" I ask trying to hold in my laughter.
He looks at me and I burst out laughing.
I take a big bite into my ice cream, probably too much of a cocky bite because I end up with brain freeze.
"I've got brain freeze now!" I say giggling holding my head in my hand.
"Karma's a bitch" Jesse laughs
"It's a stone cold bitch" I joke
Jesse chuckles at me.
We decide to leave the cafe and eat the remainders of our ice creams on the way home.
When we're walking through the streets I take a selfie of my and my beloved ice cream. Okay dramatic.
We walk hand in hand back to Jesse's house not saying a word but it's a comfortable silence.

We've been back for an hour just chilling so I decide to post on Instagram
Delilah

♡ liked by marcusrashford, jesselingard, Lucialoi and 257,893 othersDelilah post brain freeze 🥶 View all comments Jesselingard told ya karma is a bitch↪️Delilah so I learnt lol Lucialoi you're so stunning omg stop↪️Delilah ily thank you 💘Marcusr...

liked by marcusrashford, jesselingard, Lucialoi and 257,893 others
Delilah post brain freeze 🥶
View all comments
Jesselingard told ya karma is a bitch
↪️Delilah so I learnt lol
Lucialoi you're so stunning omg stop
↪️Delilah ily thank you 💘
Marcusrashford ew look at u 😷
↪️Delilah I should just get in the bin 🗑
↪️marcusrashford before anyone attacks me it's banter mkay just clearing that up
↪️Delilah lolololol

My phone starts vibrating and it's Lucia wanting to FaceTime.
"Hi girl!" I say on the phone.
"Hi!" She replies bubbly.
"Are you okay?" I ask wondering why she rang
"Yes I was wondering, Marcus is on Fifa playing with someone" she says
"He's playing with me!" Jesse shouts from the other end of the couch.
"Guess that's solved" I laugh
Lucia laughs and carries on with what she was saying.
"I was wondering seen as the guys are so busy playing virtual football when they can actually play reality football would you like to go out for a girl afternoon?" She asks smiling.
"I would love to!" I exclaim.
"Okay I'll text you the deets" she says before hanging up.
I stand up from the couch.
"Have fun" Jesse says kissing my cheek.
"Thanks I'll see you soon" I say waving before walking out the house.

Lucia and I have been in lots of shops together, we've purchased a lot.
We sit down for lunch in a cute little restaurant.
We both get baguettes and pâté.
"We have purchased some amazing stuff, Hope the boys like the stuff we got for them also" Lucia says taking a bite into her baguette.
"I'm sure they'll love them" I say laughing.
I take a bite of my baguette.

I think we actually shopped until we dropped.
I enter my house rather than go back to Jesse's I decided to dump all my bags at my house and take Jesse's stuff I bought round later.
I try on all my new stuff and then hang them up in my wardrobe and put them all away neat and tidy.
I throw myself onto my bed and I can feel myself nodding off.

I wake up to the feeling of my phone buzzing and vibrating. I glance at my phone half asleep and it's Jesse calling.
"Hi! Are you okay? I didn't know if you were coming back here and I got a bit worried" he said sounding concerned
"Yeah sorry what time is it?" I ask rubbing my eyes
"It's 9pm" he says
"Oh shit I must've been asleep for longer than I planned" I laugh
"Oh right no I was just checking if you were okay and by the sounds of things I think I just woke you up" he chuckles
"Yeah you kinda did" I laugh.
"Sorry I'll let you get back to sleep" he says
"Don't worry it's fine" I say.
"I need to go anyway, talk tomorrow if not again tonight?" He asks
"Yeah talk to you whenever" I say
"Bye!" He says
"Bye Jesse" I say before hanging up.
I turn over to look at my window and it's starting to rain. I can't get to sleep when it's raining.
I text Jesse
                           Text messages
Delilah
Hi, are u busy?

Jesse
No, not anymore. I know u can't sleep in the rain is that what you're texting me about?

Delilah
Yeah...

Jesse
I'm coming over, see you soon xx

Delilah
Okay see you xx

I let Jesse in and we hug.
"Thank you for coming" I say.
"No worries" he says as he walks upstairs.
I walk into my room to see he's claimed his place in the left side.
He's somehow already under the duvet and turned to face the window.
I get in the other side of the bed and turn the light out.
I feel his arms snake round my waist, I smile to myself.
"You'll be asleep soon" he says as his arms just rest around my waist.
I nod on the pillow.
I fall asleep with a huge childish grin on my face.
______________________________
Bit of a boring chapter but I need to fill in the time between now and the end chapter of this first of my two part book if that makes sense? lol
I don't just want to rush to the end chapter because then what happens in the end chapter won't be as believable so I want to build it up you know?