1. Child hood (part 1)

Izuku's home
Inko Midoriya and Hisashi Midoriya we're sitting down in the kitchen. Hisashi was reading his newspaper while Inko was cleaning the dishes from dinner. Suddenly a six year was running around having fun.

Izuku: We're gonna catch those bad guys

Izuku was wearing a all might jacket with the hood on with his jeans on and his usual red shoes.

Hisashi: oh looks who's here

Izuku: never fear for I am here

Hisashi: hey izuku guess what?

Izuku: what is it dad?

Hisashi: tomorrow we are going to the doctors to see if you got a quirk

Izuku: REALLY!? OMG I CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT MY QUIRK IS!!
Hisashi: I hope it will make you a great hero. Maybe like all might.

Inko:Anyway Izuku you should get your pajamas on it's time for bed.

Izuku: ok mom

Izuku went to his room and change to his pajamas as he got tucked to bed. As he got ready to sleep his parents walk in through the door.

Hisashi: hey buddy already tucked in ready for tomorrow?

Izuku: yes dad I cant wait I hope it'll be as cool as yours or Mom's

Inko: Get some sleep honey we love you *kisses izukus forehead*

Izuku: I love you guys too

As soon as izuku fell asleep his parents walk out the door and have a conversation in their room.

Inko: Hisashi I'm worried if izuku doesn't get a quirk then he's gonna be pick on by the other kids at school.

Hisashi: don't worry Inko if izuku doesn't get a quirk I'll call our old friend.

Inko: you mean gun head?

Hisashi: yeah he'll teach izuku how to defend and fight back my grandfather told me it's not a quirk that make you a hero it's all come from here * points to his heart*

Inko I guess your right I love you

Hisashi: I love you too.

The Next day

Hisashi and Inko got dressed they went to the kitchen and surprise to see izuku there all ready to go to the doctor.

Hisashi: hey son I didn't know you were waiting for us

Izuku: I'm sorry i cant hold myself we're gonna see if I have a quirk or not.

Inko: ok well let's go

At the doctor.

Doctor: I have terrible news your son has no quirk

As izuku hear this he dropped his all might figure and lowered his head as his hair covered his eyes.

Hisashi: that's ok doc we'll be leaving now bye

Doctor: bye and sorry

As they left Hisashi looked at Inko then back at izuku then he decided to cheer him up

Hisashi: Inko why don't you wait in the car let me talk to izuku.

Inko: ok *goes to the car*

Hisashi: hey buddy it alright listen you don't need a quirk to be a hero.

Izuku: really?

Hisashi: yeah listen I was picked on to when I was quirkless but my grandfather told me it's not a quirk that make you a hero it all comes from here *points to izuku's heart*

Izuku: thanks dad *sniff* I'm not gonna let this turn me down I'll make you proud and be the first quirkless hero

Hisashi: That's the spirit son now come on how bout tomorrow we go to the park
Izuku: ok dad

As they approach the car izuku was think in his mind

Izuku's mind: just wait everyone I'm gonna show what I'm made of

To Be Continue.....