62.Nightwing VS Overhaul

Robin: is that's the best you can do... come at me with everything you got!!!
Overhaul: you both want to become heroes so badly? To save eri badly Robin? It's all a filthy disease of our time. I'll fix guys like you. With Eri's power
Lemillion: Nighteye...
Robin: Nightwing...
Lemillion & Robin: everyone! Chisaki!
Overhaul:I thought you both knew I threw that name away!

Just then the wall cracked and it exploded and behind the smoke came Izuku....

Robin: about time.....you made it.....

Izuku POV
A few minutes ago
After we got Mimic down, he kept blabbering how getting revenge on Toga and Twice looks like the league betrayed the hassaikai. But I wanted to ignore that I still needed to focus on our main priority saving eri. Kouta and Mirio are still ahead of us so Red hood, eraserhead Nighteye and I still continued through with everyone doing their job I also needed to do mine. I wouldn't let kouta down I promise to protect him like at camp. We reached a knock out shie hassaikai member and saw a wall which could looked like a dead end. That's not gonna stop me again every wall I come by I'll just break through it, looks like time to activate Arkham knight with only my legs covered in the suit I kicked the wall break breaking through it. With that wall gone I walk through and saw Kouta Mirio and eri but also Chisaki. I acted fast jump straight towards Chisaki and punched him across the room. Aizawa erased his quirk while red hood and Nighteye looked at our surroundings. Two of Chisaki's men down on the ground and Chisaki must be weak from how much he fought from Kouta and mirio.

Mirio: Eri is... behind...us
Kouta: get to her....now

Nighteye walked to mirio and pulled him and eri close to him as Redhood went to grabbed Kouta. Chisaki tried to use his quirk but it won't activate. Kouta still had enough strength to walk over to mirio eri and Nighteye, while red hood accompanied me and eraser to handle Chisaki. We rushed him but red hood noticed something....

Overhaul: Get Up Chrono!

That when and arrow shaped object tried to touch me but eraser pushed me to red hood and he threw me across that when when the arrow like object slashed both of their arms. Just then both Aizawa and Jason weee moving slowly as if time was slowing down. But it wasn't they were slowing down. I had to stopped Chisaki before anything else happens I use full Arkham knight armor and rushed towards him.

Nightwing: Chisaki!

I activate OFA but as soo. As Aizawa blinked Chisakis quirk return and the he but his hand on the ground and giant spikes rose from the ground Nighteye with mirio and eri in his arms moved out of the way so did Kouta.

Overhaul: like I'd let my plan be ruined by people like this! Right nemoto? You don't want that do you?

The knocked out nemoto landed in front of Chisaki, his mask along along with Chisakis skin were cracking open and then a giant gust of wind along with black light with a violet aura surrounded them as both of them merge together as two arms started coming out of Chisaki's back everyone who was present and looked Shia I of what Chisaki has become.

Overhaul: Now! I'll have you return eri!