60 Temp Squad

Fat Gum: you both underestimated the hero red riot and his chivalrous spirit! in this battle of spear and shield we're the winners.

With overhaul
He was walking through the halls along with chrono who had eri in his arms they could all hear the ruckus happening.

Overhaul: it's so noisy... are those guys really doing their jobs?
Chrono: I don't want to say it.... but it's over for the hassaikai
Overhaul:As long as the boss and I are here the Hassaikai won't die.Most of the underlings follow him and don't understand my thinking. Even though I'm the one who respects to Boss' will the most. As long as we have this finished product and the serum, we can bloom again.

He hold up two small packs that contain the finish product drugs that can destroy quirks.

Overhaul: this incident will also become a good story for the fanatics. "A drug heroes are afraid of" It sounds like something they'd like. They'd finance it happily. And so... work a little temps.

That last part was an order for two people they passed by those two were humiko toga (the girl that shonaku wants to kill) and twice (the bnha version of Deadpool).

Toga: ok
Twice: leave it to us, overhaul

Back to Kirishima
After their fight fat gum was worried Kirishima and hold him in his arms

Fatgum: Red! Red riot! Can you hear me?! Red!

Then Kirishima started to wake up.

Red riot: wh....
Fat gum: Red!
Red riot: who are you?
Fat gum: it's me fat! I'm committed to the result! Figure it out from the context!
Red riot: I-I....Fat....ill protect you...I'll do... whatever I can...
Fat gum: Kirishima....

Flashback
We are now in the fat gum agency where Kirishima was there talking to fat that he wanted to have his work study.

Fat-gum: I can't believe that Tamaki would bring someone! I saw you at the sports Festival! I welcome energetic kids like you! Tamaki Always gets nervous he comes in last every year.
Kirishima: I did my internship with fourth kind, and he also said that the moral of the agency goes up when there are energetic guys around. But.... that's all I am all I want to be more than that. I want... to become a hero who can protect people like crimson riot. That's why I kept pestering Tamaki to introduce me to you. I don't want to be pathetic and not act when someone's in trouble anymore.

Flashback end

Red riot: ....like crimson....
Fat gum: you tried so hard you ended up like this... you've done enough...
Rappa: not yet

Fat gum was shocked he looked to see that rappa was still up and wanted to continue fighting.

Rappa: it's a battle to the death. I'm not... dead yet....!
Fat gum mind: he's too tough! The barriers turn into cushionin', huh? Even so...! I don't have anymore fat... and I've use all my stamina. What should I do...?!
Rappa: we can at least do first aid in the back room. Treat that ki—that man—over there.

Now fat gum was just confused he wanted to help treat kirishima's wounds is this a trick well let's see.

Fat gum: must me a trap...
Rappa: do I look perfect a man who'd set a trap?
Tengai: Rappa! Don't act on your own! It's my job to keep you under control! Follow my instructions!

Tengai started to get up  and walk towards him but that's when Rappa kicked him in the chest and but his foot on top of him.

Rappa: you don't even have enough strength left to put up a barrier to you? That shut up. Although I've got broken bones too and I can't lift my arms.
Fat gum: what do you want to do?
Rappa: fight to the death. I come from the world of MMA you must have at least heard of it right? Fight club where you can use quirks to the fullest. They weren't many who could stand up again after taking my face. Go suck it always started begging for their lives. You understand right? The pain of not being able to do what you want? The power that only comes when your lives at stake! The fight that comes from that! That's why it was great... You guys were really great! Especially the redhead! I like you! Let's have another match! Heal your wounds! I'll kill you properly next time!
Fat gum: you're Going to be arrested and put in the slammer you know. Do you get it? There is no next time. You lost.
Rappa: Who cares?! If no one died then it's a draw!