63.Justice Buster

We are outside of the Shei Hassaikai HQ where the ryukyu agency and the police they just isolated the villain who attacked them who is known as Rikiya Kastukame one of the eight bullets of the hassaikai.

Froppy: his bark turned out to be much more worse than his bite.
Uravity: no Kidding.
Ryukyu:Rikiya Kastukame. He and how's the life force of those he touches and uses it to enhance his size. Isolate him before he regain consciousness.

She ordered the the police officers. As Nejire pointed out to them that there is still chaos happening they decided to join the others but as they where about to head toward Ochako, froppy, and the other police officers stared to feel drowsy and weak. It turns out that Rikiya was still away and this time sucking everyone's life force without touching them instead he's inhaling them, turns out that he use a quirk drug boost and it finally kicked in.

Rikiya: the boosting drug I got from irinaka finally kicked in.

The restraints on him where breaking as he grew bigger and felt more stronger Ryukyu was in shock and Rikiya was about to land a punch on her that is until something caught his fist.

*clank*

Rikiya: huh!?

A giant robot mech was in front of Ryukyu catching Rikiya's hand before he could hit her. Everyone who was present looked both confused and shocked like who sensed this mech or who side is it even on. But from the looks of it, it seems to be on the heroes side since the next thing that happen it grabbed Rikiya's arm and threw him across the street. As Rikiya stood back up and rushed at the mech Nejire took the opportunity and went in his her quirk fully charge and launched it behind Rikiya. It only did a little affect to him.

Rikiya: the drug wore off. Let me feel you up, cutie pie.
Nejire:EW!NO!

As she said that she launched more of her waves at the same time the mech threw more punches at him, with Ochako with her still have conscious someone called out to her.

???: Uraraka!
Uravity: huh?

She turned and saw Kouta across from her and the rest.

Robin: I came to call for backup! Our objective is directly beneath that intersection. The pro heroes are pinned and need reinforcements!

With that said ryukyu turning back into her dragon form went forward and rushed at Rikiya and did her best to fight back as Uravity touched his leg making him weightless. The mech listening to Kouta grabbed Rikiya and use its rocket legs to boost him to the destination that Kouta said,with the ryukyu agency following behind it. It flew up in the air and then flew down at high speeds and made a hole in the ground entering the place where Izuku, overhaul and eri were at.

With Izuku

The ceiling of the the underground crash as the people present saw a giant mech on top of Rikiya as he was passed out.

Kouta: Ryukyu! You guys!

Kouta pointed out as he was happy to see reinforcements arrived, but to Ochako and Tsu they were confused on how Kouta was down there when just a min ago he was at the surface.

Froppy: Then who was the Robin we just saw.

As we see the Kouta they saw was actually himiko toga in disguise as she had some of Kouta's before. She was right now with Twice and Mr Compress but not the real one it was a clone that twice made.

(F) Mr compress: put some clothes on! You're gonna make me flustered. So you duplicated me so I would dig you out?
Twice: yes! Use my clear picture of Mr. to make a duplicate. Use Mister's quirk to dig through the underground. Escape to the surface toga disguises herself our notifies the heroes. That was the plan. But that's not all! Listen up Mr. Until today the yakuza wouldn't let us near the kid performs the crux of their plan.