26. Summer

Villains Bar

The TV was talking about All Might achievements until kurogiri turn it off. Meanwhile shigaraki was smiling about thinking how everything is all Mights fault. While Kurogiri was retelling the past semester.

Kurogiri : Izuku Midoriya mostly people referred him as the quirkless boy but now he is now known to the world as Nightwing his parents were murdered in a alley way. He is also the winner of the sports festival and defeated the hero killer which led to stains death it has been told that stain wants Izuku himself to destroy the league once and for all.

Shigaraki was walking in the alley.

Shigaraki: a world without the symbol of peace how will the world react to that.

To Izuku

I was in my room looking at old family videos and all might videos while doing a acrobatic work out

I still can't believe that all might chose me to use one for all even though I don't have the quirk I've been practicing it with my Arkham knight suit

I still can't believe that all might chose me to use one for all even though I don't have the quirk I've been practicing it with my Arkham knight suit. All of a sudden there was a knock at my door. I open to door to reveal it was Mineta and Kaminari.

Izuku: what are you guys doing here

Kaminari: hey Midoriya we decided that we should invite you to the pool

Mineta: yeah we should have fun before the camp

Izuku: you guys know that I'm smart and you just want to look at the girls bods.

Kaminari & Mineta: uuuuhhhh

Izuku: but I'll go cause I can use a swim exercise and see Ochako. But one thing no perverted thoughts towards her got it

Kaminari & Mineta: got it

At UA

Vlad king: hey aizawa why don't tell me about your class
(A/n this is gonna get me tired)

Aizawa: well there's there's yoga Aoyama his quirk is navel laser it a belly button laser, then we have Mina Ashido her quirk is acid, Tsuyu Asui her quirk is frog basically she can do whatever a frog can,  Tenya Iida his quirk is engine makes him fast there's Ochako Uraraka here quirk is zero gravity she makes stuff weight less, Ojiro quirk is tail his tail is strong, denki Kaminari his quirk is electric vacation he chargesbuilt up electricity, Eijiro Kirishima his quirk harden he can harden any part of his body Koji Koda is a quiet one but his quirk is anivoice so he can speak to animals rikido sato quirk is super rush so the sugar he eats his body becomes strong, Mezo shoji quirk is duplo arms he can make other body parts on his tentacles, Kyoka Jiro quirk is earphone jack her earphones jacks in her ears can detect the smallest of sound or use the speakers on her legs to make a sonic boom, Hanta Sero has a quirk called tape he can shoot tape to capture his opponents or use it to swing, Fumikage Tokoyami quirk is dark shadow although by day its ok but by night it uncontrollable, endeavor son Shoto todoroki his quirk is ice from his right side and fire from the left, the stealth hero toru Hagakure quirk is invisibility basically she's invisible, the rage student Katsuki Bakugo his quirk is explosion he sweats a nitroglycerin type sweat and makes it blow up, and the quirkless hero, class rep and winner of the sports festival winner Izuku Midoriya you know he has no quirk but has great detective skills enhanced combat by gunhead and acrobatic parkour skills to don't underestimate him and has fancy tech like his Arkham knight suit eskrima sticks and Wingdings, Minoru Mineta his quirk is pop off the balls he pop off his head can stick to anything but bounces off him and finally there's Momo Yaoyorozu her quirk creation he can create anything and that's all.