65. Roots

Koutas POV
I was walking back to get my Backpack remembering the conversation we heard but somehow I couldn't help but smile I know Izuku and he made the right decision. Just then shortly after Izuku came back.

Izuku: hey Kouta ready to go
Kouta: yeah
Kirishima: Izuku! Kouta! Are both your injuries okay?
Izuku: yeah we're fine. Thanks.
Police officers: Izuku Midoriya, Eijiro Kirishima, Kouta Izumi. Sorry to bother you right after your discharge, but we'd like you to come with us to the station to answer some questions about the Shei Hassaikai incident.
Kirishima: yes sir
Izuku: I understand
Kouta: right.

Timeskip Izukus POV.
It looked like it would be a while longer before we would return to school. With the police inquiry and paperwork continuing one after another, we didn't end up getting back to the dorm until after dark. Right now after looking at the police car leaving off we proceed to go inside that is until.

Ochako: Deku! Kirishima! Izumi!

The three of us turned around to see Ochako and Tsu walking to us.

Kouta: did you two just get back, too?
Ochako: yeah.
Tsu: there was a lot of paper work to do at Ryukyu's office.
Kouta: tell me about
Izuku: you realize I did all the work while you just watching on your phone right?
Kouta: I helped!
Izuku: for only 3 minutes.
Kouta: fine you have a point just I didn't know being a hero means also doing paperwork what can I do I'm 6 for crying out loud!
Izuku: yep a six year old with an attitude.
Ochako: Man...it feels...like we haven't been back here in a long time.
Kirishima: yeah well let's go.

We were proceeding to go inside but I feel like.....I didn't want to go in not now.

Izuku: um...you guys go ahead....I need time to myself.
Ochako: Deku is something wrong?
Izuku: no....nothing's wrong...I just...*smiles* I just need time to myself I'll catch up....
Ochako: oh um....ok just *smiles* don't take too long.
Izuku: don't worry I won't.

Koutas POV
As we went inside with the exception of Izuku...

Mineta: They're back. Those guys are back!

We saw the entire rest of class 1-A except Bakugou rushed at us with concern faces and surprisingly I couldn't believe what I saw but Itsuka from class 1-b was here as well. The entire class 1-A was telling us so many questions and comments like if we're ok or not or how worried they are I just saw Tokoyami gave Tsu a very tight hug as his dark shadow was giving him a pat on his back. And then Sato had some chocolate cake from us but I wasn't even hungry I don't think I can eat right now that when Itsuka had to point out the elephant in the room.

Itsuka: hey where's Izuku?
Kouta: oh well he's outside.
Mina: well why didn't he come in with the rest of you?

We looked at each other then back to the rest.

Ochako: well he said he just needed time to himself that all he should be back shortly.
Shoto: but he's our friend.
Momo: we shouldn't leave him alone.
Tenya: I agree let's go get him.

With that said we all started to walk outside and we open to door and we expect to see Izuku just in front of us as he almost reach the door handle but in reality when we open the door, Izuku wasn't there.... he left somewhere.....

Izuku POV
I was waking down a familiar street and then I was arriving at a familiar dojo. Once I arrived at then door I knocked on it multiple times until the door opened.

???:listen we're close so you can comeback tomorrow an- Izuku?
Izuku: hi Uncle gunhead....
Gunhead: W-What are you doing here shouldn't be you be a-

But as he looked at my face he knew something was wrong.

Gunhead: oh no I know that face... you can come in.