58. Investigation part 2

UA Gym Gamma Izuku Pov

A few days after discovering the shocking truth While the pro heroes that teames up with sir Nighteye were pinpointing the location of the young head of the Shie Hassaikai, Chisaki, and Eri, we were on standby.We couldnt talk about our work studies to our classmates. Right now We were doing some rock climbing in gym gamma with kota and I ahead of everyone i never seen kota like this before when we head back to UA from the hero meeting he always come up to me for training first thing and try to push himself to his limits. Finally we both reached the top first.

Jirou: The movements of the work study group are especially sharp.

Bakugou: They figured something out while outside! *yells* HEY, what'd you figure outr?! Tell ME!

Kirishima:Sorry I Can't!

Kirishima Urarka and Asui. Everyone who was there at that timewould be part of the operation to save Eri. As urarka was panting and on her knees i laid out a hand to help her up and she accept both of us smiling at each other I looked over at kota and he was looking down i looked at him with a concern face.

Ochako: He's been like that ever since after our meeting with the heroes.

Izuku: I know its hard on him but now he's changing always training with me proving that hes gonna be strong enough to save her.

Ochako: you sure its okay bringing in a kid his age in a battle

Izuku: I have faith in him *looks at ochako* Just like you guys had faith in me. Plus I'm glad you guys are also coming to help sometime you can't save the world on your own.

Ochako: *blushes and smiles*

Lunch Kota POV

I was walking in the halls ahead Tenya and Shoto meanwhile Everyone is being moved to action by Eri's rescue. On the other hand i still kept thinking about all mights fate and how much time will there be left for him when will he tell izuku. It didn't seem like good time to ask nighteye, plus since we're forbidden to talk about work studies i couldn't ask all might about it.There was just too much information in my mind i cant tell kirishima or ochako or anyone eri's situation and all might's situation they're both too heavy on me...

Flashback*

eri: please....d...don't go.....

Flashback end*

I had to put everything i had into rescuing Eri. But back then, my mind was too scattered and I was barley holding it together. That's when Tenya then notice me just staring at my food.

Tenya: you're not gonna eat?

That when i snapped out of my thoughts.

Kota: oh uh I am! I'm e-eating!

Tenya: are you ok

Shoto: eversince you and the others have came back you started becoming different every day telling Izuku to help you train more and get stronger.

Kota: really?

They weren't too convinced thats when..

Tenya: 'We're friends just contact me me if there's any trouble you can't do things on your own' Thats what Izuku said to me back then when i was foolish and went after the hero killer before our internships and before he met you

Thats when a few tears came leaking out of my eyes but i wiped them off quickly

Tenya: oh izumi i didnt mean..

Kota: No its Fine *in head*: Im sorry but thank you Iida.

I finished my food.

Kota: Heroes don't cry