59 Red Riot

Kota Pov

It was absolute chaos right now. While Ryukyu agency was handling the big dude the rest of us where pushing forward though some pawns were in our way.

Police Chief: Shie Hassakai, we have a warrant to search your premises om suspicion of manufacture and sale of illegal drugs!

Thug #1: Who the hell are you?

Thug# 2:Wait, what are you bastards?!

Police officer#1: We said we're here to investigate, didn't we?

Kota's Mind: They're just gonna get in our way that way they stall us to escape with eri and im not gonna let that happen

I grabbed my grapple gun and use it to go over some of the pawns thankfully izuku, nighteye Uncle Jason, mirio, tamaki, kirishima, eraserhead, rock lock fatgumand some others manage to get in as well.

Fat Gum: Excuse us for not taking off our shoes! They haven't done anything suspicious yet!

Rock Lock: Im getting worried, Man. We have no choice but to keep going now that we've started though

Suneater: I wonder if Someone leaked information to them. I feel like they're all gathered in one place for some reason...

Police Chief: If someone had, I think they'd be avoiding us more smartly.They should all be used to working together with one will already

Nightwing: So they decided just to let them stay hold us off , Chisaki and the top brass haven't shown themselves yet meaning that they're underground and getting ready to escape.

Red Riot: That's not loyalty! Forcing their henchmen to take responsibility and running away themselves isn't manly.

Robin: Now Nighteye where did that guy go when he was here.

That's where we stopped at some flower pot.

Sir Nighteye: It's here! There's a device here to open a hidden passage.

he then remove the pot and then started pressing the wooden planks that were buttons then it open.

Bubble Girl: It's like a ninja residence! Right?

Centipede: If you hadn't seen it with your foresight we wouldn't have noticed it.

As it was almost done opening Three more henchmen came before they were about to rush at us Nightwing just kicked one of them back to the other two forcing them to fall off the stairs.

Nightwing: Lets go

We then started to run down the stairs once at the bottom we saw the three goons passed out on the floor. When we ere gonna continued we found a dead end.

Robin: that cant be right it cant end here

Red Hood: Its not it just supposed to slow us down

Nightwing: then good thing I brought this