70 School festival Starts

Green room
We see Reiko Yanagi was helping the big sis of class 1-b Itsuka with her dress as she's participating in the beauty contest cause of her fans but also to impress a certain quirkless individual.

Monoma: What's with those clothes, kendo?!

And yes Monoma is laughing about her dress.

Tetsutetsu: -og that looks good on you!
Awase: -isn't it too sexy
Reiko: Hey boys don't just walk in like this.
Monoma: That appearance! It's hard to believe that's the look of someone who's sold her soul to violence not to mention to impress Izuku!
Itsuka: is that a compliment or an insult and what makes you think I'm trying to impress Izuku *blushes* I just like the color blue that's all.
Monoma: A compliment. After all the one who entered you was me! Since you're popular after being in the commercial, I'm sure you win! Even win Izuku's heart! If you win then class B will be even more plus ultra!
Itsuka: well I'm aiming for the top.

Just then a wild Nejire walk into the conversation.

Nejire: Hey, Hey, wait! Why is kendo sure to win? We don't know that yet.

She then was infront of Itsuka.

Nejire: Looking forward to competing with you kendo.
Itsuka:I-I'm looking forward to it too-

Just then lots of Roses was infront of them as another competitor showed up.

???: Oh my, speaking of victory while disregarding me? I am the one graced with perfect beauty!

The person who walked in had very long eye lash blond hair and was wearing a pink dress was the one that Nejire was talking about the one who's is the quote on quote beauty pageant champion: Bibimi Kenranzaki.

Awase: it's a fight among women... but are you sure Midoriya will be there he's been rather absent with his class and always disappears after school.

Itsuka: well I hope he'll be here...
Nejire: y-yeah I'm sure he will....

Meanwhile

In a Taxi Mirio Togata was riding in it along with Eri as they both were ready for the school festival and Eri and Koutas date.

Mirio: Class 1-A's concert is at 10 and then after that is Class 1-b's play. Then it's lunch and the beauty pageant. Are you excited for your date Eri?
Eri: yeah. Though you think Nightwing will be there as well
Mirio: hey I know Izubro he always make a surprise to be there for people it's what he does best.

With Nightwing
La brava: Gentle neither you nor that boy are gonna give up. Let's use it- My quirk!

While she was trying to figure out a plan Izuku set the steel bar down and deactivate the Arkham suit. He saw that some of the trampolines that gentle created still haven't disappeared as gentle explain before that the effects don't cancel on his own violation, he use their same escape and slingshot himself to them and he was closing in on them.

La brava: gentle he's getting close
Gentle: La Brava, if possible I want to save your quirk for our retreat.
La Brava: But, but, gentle! At this rate, it's highly possible you'll fail!
Gentle: I know that! Because it's a race against the clock this time.

Gentle turn to see Izuku close since earlier he lost his footing due to the air bullet. As he wa close in he rennet their steps on how they landed and as he loaded another air bullet he use their trampoline and time slowed down as gentle look and putted and other elastic shield only for Izuku to launch the bullet in another direction and it fired off one of. Gentles trampolines and it landed at his gut like if someone punched his gut very hard. As Nightwing made his Landing he clicked something on his belt and he rushed at them and tackle them both to the ground.