24. Nightwing vs All Might Written and Final exam Pt 2

As kirishima and Sato started their match the were easily defeated for rushing in. Next was Tokoyami and Tsu against ectoplasm. They were getting the hang of it until ectoplasm created a giant clone of himself and had Tsu and Tokoyami trapped but Tsu had an idea and gave dark shadow the cuff and they got him.

Tokoyami: nice job Asui

Tsu: Thanks but Tokoyami just call me Tsu

Tokoyami:*blushes* ok

Dark Shadow: oh you like her don't you

Tokoyami: shut up

Then Tsu came up to Tokoyami and kiss him on his cheek

Tokoyami: *blushes* uhh

Tsu: you don't need to be embarrassed cause I also like you too

Next match was Ojiro and Iida they had a bit of trouble since power loader was underground and could sneak up on them at any time but Iida had and idea and decided that Ojiro road on his back and threw Ojiro to the exits which made them pass. It was todoroki and Momo's turn, todoroki had a plan that he distracts aizawa and Momo heads for the exit but todoroki got captured so Momo came back for him and todoroki got her confidence back by telling her why he voted for her as class rep so after todoroki was free Momo had a plan of her own and thanks to that she and todoroki were able to pass.

Shoto's POV

Shoto: hey Momo I have something to tell you

Momo: what's that

Shoto: um.... ever since we met as children we were great friends and then later we became more closer

Momo: todoroki what are you trying to say

Shoto: well I...I...I...

I took a deep breath and kiss her on her lips

Momo:.....

Shoto: Momo I love you ever since and I want to be with you

Momo: Shoto I love you too

Shoto: should we tell the others

Momo: after the final

Shoto: ok

I was glad that I confess my feelings to her.

Izuku POV

After their match it was Ochako and Aoyama turn it wasn't going too well because 13 had them trapped with her quirk but for some reason Ochako let go and they were able to capture 13. Back in observation room Tsu was with me along with Tokoyami then later Iida Momo and todoroki join us. When it was Mina and Kaminari turn they instantly failed since principal nezu was two steps ahead of them. Next was Koda and Jirou and they were able to pass because koda talk to some bugs and while present Mic was being terrified by the bugs Jirou and Koda pass. It was now shoji and Hagakure turn Snipe threw a smoke gernade but Toru had and idea that shoji distracts snipe so that toru could hand cuff him so that made them pass. Then it was Mineta and Sero's turn sero got knocked out by midnight's quirk so then for Mineta's plan he dragged Midnight far away from the exit and then he got her stuck with is quirks so then later he grabbed sero and made the run to the exit. Now it was my turn.