72 Japanese Hero Billboard Chart

3rd Person POV

As November ended and the Cultural festival it was another day for UA if you can see Kouta with a red face as he saw Eri with her hair getting in pigtails cause of Nejire cause the sudden news.

Aizawa: We're going to take care of her at UA.
Kouta: I didn't think I'd be able to see her again so soon for so long! *realize what he said*

Kouta then proceeds to cover his blushing face due to the embarrassment.

Izuku: how did this come about...?
Aizawa: she couldn't stay at the hospital forever.

Aizawa then signal the work study group Mirio and Amajiki outside to talk in private. They heard how Eri was abandoned by her parents and the head of the Shie hassaikai is the only one related to her blood but he's in a coma and now Eri has no where left to go. And now Eri's horn is starting to grow but it's going slow.

Ochako: So in order to keep that from happening again...?
Kouta: she's going to be staying with us so she can feel more safe.

Aizawa: exactly.
Kouta: hmmm Izuku can we go train

Izuku: really you wanna start again?
Kouta: Yeah come on!

Kouta then proceed to grab Izuku's wrist and then drag him away from the others.

Small Timeskip

We see Izuku and Kouta outside of the dorms as Kouta had his staff in his hands trying to land a blow on Izuku but it always got blocked and parried by the eskrima sticks.

Izuku:it's been a very long time since I used these and seems I still got it as for you, you're sloppy.
Kouta: no I'm starting to get uninterested
Izuku: get interested

Izuku then goes rushing at him and aims at hitting his legs as Kouta Flips backwards and once makes contact with the ground raise his staff in defense and blocks a hit from both eskrima sticks as he ducks under Izuku's arm and hits his wrist disarming one of the eskrima sticks but drops his guard and Izuku kicks his gut.

As Kouta regains his footing and holds the staff like a sword and swings it at Izuku who bends back to avoid it and then rolls over and blocks the staff with his only eskrima sticks and then he brings the eskrima stick inside the staff and pulls it away disarming Kouta and then elbowed Koutas cheek and then spins to kick him twice and then jumps and punches him but Kouta was fast enough to dodge. Kouta got up and touched his cheek.

Izuku: was that the same cheek Eri kissed?*smirk*
Kouta: no it was the other one.

As Izuku ran forward and was throwing straight punches and went he went with a left punch kouta grabbed the arm and using his strength pulled Izuku over his shoulder, as Izuku's back landed in the ground hard he quickly got up threw a left hook only for Kouta to duck and punch his ribs and run around Izuku but Izuku grabbed his arm pulled him forward and punch his chest 3 times and finally threw him down on the ground.

Izuku:Trainings over.
Kouta: I can...still keep... going....
Izuku: I think the audience already seen enough.

Kouta looked up to see class 1-A watching their fight. Some recording the fight just then Iida came telling the class that their guest had arrived. Izuku let go of Kouta and he dusted himself off and they walked in the dorms to see their guest.

Mandalay:Lock In with these sparkling gazes!
Ragdoll: we've come to lend a paw and help!!!
Tiger:coming out of nowhere...
Pixiebob:Stingingly cute and catlike