7. Entrance exames

Izuku's POV

It has been 7 months of training and finally we were ready to take the entrance exams. Unfortunately todoroki and Momo have kept a secret from us it turns out that they receive a recommendation for UA so they won't be taking the exam. So it's up to me Ochako kirishima and Mina to pass the exam. But for me I been secretly getting stronger by cleaning dagobah beach since that place has been a dump for a while. After I was leaving I noticed something in a pile of trash.

I took it to my house and told gunhead after the exam I will have a drivers test to have my license

The next day

I woke up did my regular routine till I realized it was the exams to day so I put on my work out clothes and grabbed my jacket. I also made myself a utility belt to keep my Wingdings but I also had time to create a grapple gun, exploding disc and smoke bombs. I said goodbye to gunhead since he was gonna go to a different city for his new martial art gym so I had the house to myself.

Time skip to UA

I was walking up to UA and as I turn around I see Bakugou walking past me without saying anything. So I walk up but I trip on my foot and about to fall but then as I open my eyes to see I'm floating and I know one person you makes things float.

Ochako: hey are you alright

Izuku: hi Ochako can you put me down now please

Ochako: sure you know it's bad luck to fall on the first day.

Izuku: I know thanks for the save anyway let's go

As we walk inside I see a bunch of other people in the stadium listening to present mics speech. Then when he was explaining about the 3 robots that we need to destroy a guy with blue hair and glasses spoke up saying about a fourth robot. As present mic was about to say something I spoke up

Izuku: present mic how bout I take care of this, he was gonna say that the fourth robot is worth no points so just run away from it.

As I sat back down present mic said that I was right so the other guy also sat down shooting a glare at me and we left to go to the different city areas. Kirishima and Mina are gonna go to city b as uraraka and I are going to city A. As we exited the bus we were in the lobby and saw uraraka and went up to wish her but I got stopped by the same guy from the stadium.

Blue-hair guy: are you trying to distract her?

Izuku: no she's my friend I was gonna wish her luck

After I walk away from him present mic said GO and I was the first to take off while everyone stood there confused.

Present Mic: what there is no count down follow that green hair kid.

As I ran in the city I found 3 1-pointers and I threw some explosive discs at them, then 5 two pointers appeared behind me so I use my Wingdings to cut their arms and finish them with my eskrima sticks. After that I noticed there was 20 3 pointers so I twirl my eskrima sticks and rushed at them.