Accidents Happen

Qrow POV:

Ugh my head! What happened last night!? The last thing I remember is going to get a drink with Tai to get his mind off the fact that Raven left. Raven my stupid twin sister! But that doesn't explain why I'm in someone else's bed! Wait who's bed is this?

?: Hm oh hello beautiful~

I look over and... NO It's TAI! Why would I sleep with Tai? I don't even like the man!

Tai: Thanks for last night Qrow, I really needed that!

Me: Y-yeah um what did we do last night?

Tai: Oh you don't remember? We had a lot of fun~

Me: W-what? But you're my sisters husband! I mean yeah she left but she'll come back!

Tai: HA! I somehow doubt that, besides I got you now~

He goes to grab me but I move out of bed and start gathering my clothes off the floor.

Me: No you don't Tai! You are a married man! You are the father of my niece! I don't even like you like that Tai.

Tai: W-what? But you said you loved me!

Me: I was drunk and not in control of myself! I thought you would have known better!

Tai: Whatever just get out of my house!

Me: FINE!

I throw on my clothes and go down the stairs when I hear baby Yang crying. Crap I didn't mean to wake her up! I walk over to her room and she sees me.

Me: Hey Yang It's aunt Qrow!

Yang: Mmm-mama!

CRAPCRAPCRAP

Me: NONONONONO I'm not your mom! I'm auntie Qrow!

Aaand she's crying.

Tai: Yang what's wr- Qrow? I thought I told you to go!

Me: I know but I heard her crying and I was trying to calm her down!

Tai: Well go now! Ssshhh! Daddy's here Yang!

That's my que to get out!

TIMESKIP

Qrow POV:

It's been a couple of weeks and I started to feel kinda funny. I keep throwing up and have terrible cramps! That's why I had to go to the doctor. Speak of the devil here he is.

Doctor: Well I have some good news Ms. Branwen!

Me: Alright, what do I got?

Doctor: Congratulations Ms. Branwen you're pregnant!

Those five words hit me like a truck. I-I don't know what to do.

Me: W-what? I-I can't be pregnant, I'm on birth control!

Doctor: I see that this isn't the news you were hoping for, but birth control isn't always one hundred percent effective.

Me: Obviously!

I couldn't believe it. I start to break down crying.

Me: I need some time to think.

Doctor: Of course but do remember that if you decide to terminate the pregnancy that you can only do that for the next couple of weeks, after that there's nothing that we can do for you.

Me: Right.

I'm gonna kill Tai!

TIMESKIP

Tai POV:

I was finally getting over Raven. Sure we dated throughout our time at Beacon but when I proposed she said no! But a few days later she shows up on my doorstep and tells me she's pregnant and I'm the father and I was ecstatic! She was finally mine! But then Yang was born and a week later Raven just runs away!

Sigh at least now I have Summer! After the incident with Qrow a few weeks ago she has been avoiding me but Summer stepped up and has basically been a mother to Yang! Summer, I should have seen you sooner but now my life is finally falling into place!

'DINGDONG'

Who could that be?

Summer: Tai honey, could you get the door I'm feeding Yang!

Me: Sure thing babe!

Summer: 'Giggle'

Ah that woman! Now who's at the door?

Tai: Hell-oh it's you.

Qrow: H-hey Tai can I come in? I have something really important to talk to you about.

Tai: I guess but don't get comfortable!

Qrow: Thanks Tai.

We walk to the kitchen where Summer is feeding Yang some mashed veggies.

Summer: Hey Tai who was at the doo- QROW what are you doing here!?

Qrow: Oh hey Summer, I just really need to tell Tai something. What are you doing here?

Summer: 'Blushing' Well Tai and I are dating now actually. We have been for about three weeks!

Qrow looked shocked and a little scared. Why? What does she want to talk about so bad?

Qrow: O-oh well um Tai, do you remember what happened a couple of weeks ago?

I smile at the memory of that night but frown at the morning after.

Me: Yes, yes I do why?

Qrow: W-well I'm mumbles

Me: What was that?

Qrow: I said I was pregnant!

Summer looks at me and is smiling way to nicely.

Summer: Tai what is she talking about?

Oh shit.....