Birds Eye View Part 1.

Qrow POV: 4 Weeks after Hawke left

I was mad- no I was furious! How dare they do that to my son! My son... my sweet little baby boy didn't even know that I'm his mother....

I was in my bird form on my way to Tai's house on Patch. I was going to beat the shit out of Tai, then my sis- no Raven and then lastly Summer! Ozpin gave me permission to take Yang and Ruby from them with force if need be. It may be too late for me to help my son but I won't let the girls suffer for their parents mistakes!

I finally land after an hour of flying and when I land I see Summer crying on the front porch

Me: Summer Rose!

She looks up in fear hearing my voice

Summer: Q-Qrow! It's so nice to see you!

Me: Yeah right cut the crap Summer, where are Tai and Raven?

Summer: I don't know!

Me: Bullshit! Where are they!?

Summer: I'm telling you I don't know!

She breaks down crying again and tries to hug me

Me: Get off you bitch!

I push her off and she falls to the ground

Me: Why'd you hurt my boy? Why'd you hurt my baby!?

Summer: Why'd you leave him!?

She screamed at me

Me: I didn't want to! I had to! Do you remember what my semblance is? Bad luck. If I had kept him around he would have been hurt or worse!

Summer: So it was you?

She asked in barely a whisper

Me: What do you mean?

Summer: Your semblance! Can it make people do things!?

Me: Y-yes? How did you know that?

Summer: I think your semblance latched on to Hawke! I mean you have known me for over fifteen years and did I ever come off as a bad person?

Me: Oh no don't even try to blame my semblance on your-

Summer: SHUT UP FOR ONE MINUTE OK!!!?

I step back in shock, but nod to her request

Summer: Now listen ok? The second I laid eyes on Hawke I heard a voice in my head telling me to hurt him! I ignored it for years because I didn't want to hurt him but after five years of that voice constantly screaming I just snapped! I don't know why but It's like my body would take over and the next thing I know I had hurt him! I-I swear I didn't want to hurt him! But the voice!

?: The voice wouldn't stop screaming right?

I turn around and there stood Ozpin himself!

Me: Ozpin! What are you doing here!?

Ozpin: Ms. Branwen, Ms. Rose I believe that this was not an accident. I think that neither of you are at fault. I think the voice you heard was Salem...

Me+Summer: SALEM!

Ozpin: Yes Salem. I think she saw how powerful your son was going to be and somehow forced her way into the minds of Summer, Taiyang, and Raven! The reason Ruby and Yang weren't being controlled is likely somehow part of Hawkes semblance itself.

Summer: O-oh Oum! I still did all those things to him though!

Ozpin: I-I'm afraid so Ms. Rose but it explains why you Tai and Raven were acting so uncharacteristic, you were being brain controlled!

Summer was in shock and curled up into a ball and started rocking back and forth crying

Me: Dammit Ozpin! My son's life got ruined because of your war with Salem!

I punched him in the gut

Ozpin: I-I know and I am so sorry! I have sent out warnings and notices to the other headmasters and so far Leo has sent back a reply saying your son was recently spotted in Mistral!

Me: Ozpin when I find my son if it's the last thing I do I'm going to make things right!

Ozpin: I understand Ms. Branwen.

Ruby: Aunt Qrow!

She rushed out the door and onto my arm

Ruby: Ah! Did you miss me, did you miss me!?

Me: Heh nope!

Yang: Hey aunt Qrow!

Me: Hey sunshine!

Yang: So I'm guessing that you got Hawkes letter?

Me: Yeah, I-I did! I will make it up to him!

Yang: I know Aunt Qrow!

Ruby: And I'll bake cookies!

Me: I'm sure he'll like that Rubes

Yang: I miss him so much!

I hug her and Ruby

Me: I do too. I just want my son back...

Ruby+Yang: YOUR SON!?

Me: I guess they never told you?

They shook their heads

Me: 'sigh' Yeah Hawke is.... my son not Ravens

Yang: Well that explains a lot!

Ozpin: Eh hem! While this is a touching reunion I need for you to stay with Summer while I track down Taiyang and Raven.

Me:I want to look for my son but I guess I should watch over Summer for a while, but if I had to guess Raven went back to the tribe and Tai went to the nearest bar!

I yell to Ozpin as I'm being dragged into the house by Ruby and Yang

Summer POV:

I promise to find you Hawke! I never wanted to hurt you but now... after what I made you do... I hope you can forgive me, no you have to forgive me! You have to come back! If not for your Qrow or your sisters.... for our child