A Free Bird

Qrow POV:

Well I didn't know I had it in me but I just gave birth. I have a son! A little boy, he looks like me thank Oum.

Doctor: So what are you going to name him?

Me: Hawke. Hawke Branwen.

Doctor: Sticking to the bird names eh? But I shouldn't judge my daughters name is Emerald!

Me: Heh so let me guess if you have more you'll name them after gems?

Doctor: Probably, how about you?

Me: Oh no, I don't want anymore, heck I didn't even mean to have this one!

Doctor: But you are going to keep him right?

Me: Yes, well I mean he's going to go to his father but that's only because I know he'll be safe there! I'm not cut out to be a mother...

Doctor: Well would you like to see him?

Me: Yes. Please.

The doctor leaves the room to go get my son and I can't help but feel guilty. He won't even know me but it's for the best. Yeah I just need to keep telling myself that and hopefully I will feel better!

Doctor: Here he is! Hawke Branwen meet your mother!

I take him in my arms and he's so beautiful. I made this. He has some strands of dark brown hair and dark purple eyes. Heh purple eyes just , like Yang.

Me: H-hey little guy, I'm your mommy!

I can't take looking in his eyes, he's looking at me with wonder and love and I'm just going to abandon him...

TIMESKIP

Summer POV:

I just told Tai that I'm pregnant and we're both so happy! I forgave him for what happened with Qrow seeing as that happened a few days before we started dating but that doesn't matter anymore because in a few months we'll have our baby!

My thoughts were interrupted by a knock at the door.

Me: I'll get it!

Tai: Ok babe!

He said while tickling Yang. Oh Tai you silly man! He's such a good father!

I open the door and.... there's no one. Huh.

I go to close the door but then I hear a baby crying!

Me: Whaa...?

Then I look down and OHMYGOSHIT'SABABYWHOWOULDJUSTLEAVEABABYONOURDOORSTEP!!!!!

Tai: Summer? Who was at the door?

Me: Tai? There's a baby here!

Tai: WHAT!?

I bring the baby into the living room and he looks at me in shock

Tai: Oh my Oum who would leave a baby?

Me: I don't know?

I take a closer look and it looks like....

Me: TAI! This is your baby!

Tai: No way who- Qrow... She said she was pregnant but I didn't know she carried it to term!

Me: Well where is she? Why would she leave the baby with you?

Tai: I-I think she doesn't want to take care of it!

Me: I hate to tell you this Tai but this is a boy not an it!

Tai: How can you tell?

I give him a 'Really' look

Tai: Oh right well what do we do?

Me: Well we only have one room but that's for our baby!

Tai: I know that! But where do we put him?

Me: He can sleep in Yang's room with some of her hand-me-downs, we'll move her into the other room and Yang and our baby can share a room.

Tai: Good idea. Well I guess that fixes that for now!

Suddenly there was another knock at the door

Tai: Seriously what now?

He goes to see who it is while I hold his baby. He looks up at me and I look into his eyes and I feel something in my chest. Not motherly love but.... hatred and jealousy! Tai had a baby with Raven but they were in love at the time, but this is Qrow's baby not mine! Why do I have to take care of him! Qrow didn't even love Tai so why have his child?

My thoughts were interrupted as Tai walks into the room looking as though he had seen a ghost!

Me: Tai honey what's wrong?

But I look behind him to see...... RAVEN

Raven: Tai who's baby is that?

Her tone was soft but bone chilling

Tai: Uh you see after you left I was lonely and Qrow took me to a bar to cheer me up but one thing led to another...

Raven looked like she was about to kill Tai but suddenly she looked at me.

Raven: And why is Summer here?

Me: We're married! And now I'm pregnant with his baby!

I look over at Tai hoping to see a look of pride or happiness but he just paled and looked like he was about to pass out

Tai: Uh y-yeah we're married!

Raven: You do realize that me and Tai are still married right!

Me: What I thought you rejected his proposal!

Raven: I did at first but when I got pregnant with Yang I accepted!

We both look at Tai to see him cowering behind a Giggling Yang

Me+Raven: Share? Share!

We look at each other and agree as the baby in my arms begins to reach out for Raven

Raven: Why does he want me?

Me: Well you are Qrow's twin so you look just like his mother.

Raven then looks at the boy in disgust

Raven: I am not his mother!

Me: Me either but Tai is his father and we are married to Tai so we have to be!

Those words made me want to puke!

Raven: Ugh well what's his name? Please tell me my sister at least gave him a name!?

Me: Uh let me check...

Tai: This note says his name is Hawke Branwen!

Me: Huh Hawke Branwen? Well Hawke I guess I'm your mother?