Team RWBY

Hawke POV:

Me: So Ruby?

She turns to look at me

Ruby: Yeah?

Me: I heard you're the leader of your team, right? Congratulations!

I pull her into a bone crushing hug and she struggles to hold in her giggles

Ruby: A-ah! Big bro don't scare me like that!

I set her down and pat her head, causing Yang to look at us in jealousy. We smirk together and hug Ruby, and she starts laughing. Emerald on the other hand just stands to the side, never having siblings herself she knows very little of the bonds that siblings share.

SHORT TIME SKIP

Ruby POV:

Hawke: Sooo are you gonna tell me about your team? I mean if Me and Emerald are going to be staying with you for a couple of days until we get our room, we should know about who we're dealing with!

He look excited to talk about my team!? Why?

Me: Well, there's me, our fearless leader!

Yang: Yup!

Me: And then there's Weiss!

Hawke stops in his tracks and suddenly grabs me by the shoulders

Hawke: Weiss Schnee? Heiress to the Schnee Dust Corporation? Cold, pale, and gorgeous?

Not knowing how to respond I shakily nod my head

Me: Y-yes? Why?

Hawke lets go of me and gets an enormous smile on his face, while Emerald just gently says something....

Emerald: Oh she's his second wife~

RY: WHAT!!!

Hawke:

Meanwhile in team RWBY's Dorm

Weiss is pacing back and forth in her casual manner while Blake sits on her bed reading a book, silently judging her pompous teammate

Weiss: Ugh, what did they do this time?! Ozpin has never called them up to his office in such a quick fashion!

Blake says nothing as she just flips to the next page of her novel of choice, but neither could ignore their door suddenly getting burst in and Weiss was tackled into a hug

Blake: Weiss!

She grabbed her book and went to hit whomever is "attacking" her teammate when suddenly she heard something unexpected

Weiss: Ah! 'Giggle' Hawke! What are you doing here?! 'Laughing'

Blake's eyes widened in fear and she froze to the spot, before she could do anything her other teammates returned aswell as someone whom she recognized as an associate of Y/n Hawke, Emerald Sustrai, and someone new. But someone she had seen before. A little baby boy who she delivered to an address six months ago.

Blake: 'No way! What are they doing here? And why does HE have HER baby? I thought I took Duncan to his.... father?! No! That means.... Ada... and... HIM? But Ada and I were? And she led the attack on him!'

Blake? Blake? BLAKE?

Yang: Hello~ Is anyone there?

Yang waved her hand infront of Blake's face snapping the young faunus out of her thoughts

Blake: Hmm? O-oh, Yang. What did you need?

Yang grabs her partners hand and drags her to the center of the room

Yang: Blake, I want you to meet Hawke Branwen! My little brother!

Blake+ Weiss: WHAT!!! YOU AND HIM/HER ARE SIBLINGS!

Blake: 'D-does he remember me?'

Blake was in shock and wasn't expecting Hawke to grab her by the hand and pull her into a hug, the others thought Hawke was just being friendly and greeting Blake as family... but Blake was shaking in fear as he whispered into her ear...

Hawke: ~What's new pussy cat?~

Blake: 'Oh f*ck'