Bull-Riding +18

Hawke POV:

I've been dating Eve now for three months, she's all a guy like me could want. She's got the brains of a genius, the class of a noblewoman and the ass of a goddess! She's perfect with her red hair and eyes, her style her.... everything! I could go on forever talking about her but lately she has been acting a little off. Every time she sees me she blushes a mad red and looks away. I don't know what I did wrong but I'm gonna find out today!

( Ignore male Blake but that's the only pic I could find of her without the mask)

I look around and see her talking to her friends Sienna and Ilya, they are laughing about something and Eve looks over and sew me staring at her and tries to walk away. I decide to walk over and ask her what's wrong. I follow her until she stops near a supply closet and looks around and heads inside.

My thoughts: That's suspicious!

I go near the door and hear moaning....

Me: P-please don't be d-doing what I think you are!?

As I put my hand on the doorknob but someone grabs me and pulls me in....

Ada "Eve" POV:

I knew that my boyfriend was following me~ I quickly pin him to the wall and begin to rub my body against his~

Hawke: E-Eve!? W-what are y-you doing?

Me: I'm sorry baby~ But I'm in heat and I need my big strong boyfriend to take care of me~

Hawke: Heat? Oh wait faunus right! Well in that case it would be cruel to make you suffer~

He grabs me and mins me to the opposite wall. I like when he takes charge~

LEMON STARTS NOW

3rd POV:

The lovers began to rub their hands upon one another. Their tongues intertwined and they began to moan into each others mouths. They seperate and look into each other's eyes. Eve takes the initiative and lowers herself and unbuckles his pants. She gasps as his member springs out and slaps her face, her eyes widen before she grins.

Eve: You've been holding out on me babe~

Hawke: Mmm no~ Just 'aah' waiting for you to be ready~

Eve: Thank you babe~

Hawke doesn't respond as Eve kisses his tip. He does nothing to hold back the moans escaping his mouth. Eve smirks as she begins to bob her head up and down along his member. He puts his hand on her head and feels her horns, her eyes go wide at the feeling of someone touching her rather sensitive horns, she can't help but moan and the vibrations cause Hawke to finish in her mouth. She wasn't prepared for the sudden release but after a fer moments manages to swallow the full load, she takes her mouth off him with an audible 'POP'

Eve: Mmm that was a nice warm-up but now it's time for the-

She was interrupted by Hawke pushing her against the wall and pulling down her pants. She smiles knowing she is being dominated.Hawke knew she was loving this and he wanted nothing more than to make her happy, he pulls down her panties and pushes himself inside her. She groans in pain at the feeling of her virginity being taken.

Hawke: You ok?

Eve: Ah! Y-yes?

He sees tears in the corner of her eyes and decides to kiss them away. Eve doesn't hesitate to kiss back but uses to much force causing the two of them to fall to the floor also forcing Hawke further inside Eve

Eve+Hawke: OH FUCK!

Eve starts rocking on him making both of them moan and groan

Hawke: Oh fuch Eve! You're so tight!

Eve: Ah! Y-you're huge! You're tearing me apart!

Hawke: Ah! Babe I'm close!

Eve: M-me too! Hurry! In me!

Hawke: Here It comes!

Eve+Hawke: AAAAHHHHH!!!

Hawke fills her with his essence and Eve's eyes roll into the back of her head with her tongue hanging out, she shakes and quivers as falls beside Hawke. The two lock eyes and then lock lips

Hawke: I love you Eve!

Eve looks into his eyes and sees not lust but actual love

Eve: W-we should probably get dressed now!

Hawke: Uh sure? I guess you're right.

TIMESKIP

Eve POV:

No this wasn't part of the plan! He's human! W-why do I love him?

Sienna: We have the info we needed. You know what must be done yes?

Me: Y-yes Lady Khan

Sienna: Good now go!

Hawke I'm so sorry....