Drinking Away The Pain

Hawke POV:

It's been a month since Mercy left! A whole damn month that I spent sleeping, drinking, and fucking away our memories together! Emeralds been a big help with one of those and not so much with the others. I drank the last of the booze last night and honestly all I remember from last night was crying and then doing it with Emerald. Speaking of her where is she?

I look around before feeling a weight on my lap. I look under the blankets and see a fully nude Emerald asleep with a big smile on her face and a red ass that still has hand marks on it... damn she is one kinky bitch! I can't help but admire my handiwork for a moment...

But as much as Emerald is helping me I can't stop thinking about her... love sucks...

It hurts... I love Mercy, more than almost anything but I had to let her go! First Roma left after we spent t-that one night together.... Of course she took a week later with half the company fund and Neo, they left me all alone... at least I have Emerald! But Oum I need a drink!

TIMESKIP

Hawke POV:

I've been looking for a decent bar now for three fuckin hours! Not a single one in this damn city! But I have heard rumors of a new place. This new "Club" is supposed to be THE place for those who are looking to drown their sorrows. From what I heard it's called "The Birdcage"

(AUTHORS NOTE: No not the Robin Williams one)

It sounds like the perfect place but I. CAN'T. FIND. IT!

I was about to give up when I heard a whimper coming from a back alley. I look and see a group of men grabbing some faunus women and shoving them into a van. I could take those guys but what if there are more girls wherever they're taking them? I gotta follow them!

They speed off down the street nearly hitting a few people, luckily I "borrowed" a scooter from a guy and "acquired" a helmet from his passenger. The van seems to not know that I'm following them. They make a final turn before leaving the city and going into the countryside. Wherever they're taking those girls I doubt that it's good! The van suddenly stops in a field and the men hop out of the van, one of them seems to be talking on a radio...

My thoughts were interrupted when a bullhead goes over head and parks beside the van. The cargo hatch opens and the faunus girls are quickly taken inside, before the bullhead takes off I throw a tracker on it! I then realize I have nothing to chase a bullhead with....

I look around and see an old farmhouse with a barn, and inside the barn is....

Me: Perfect!

TIMESKIP

I may or may not have stolen a crop duster, but in my defense it's for a good cause! I don't think that excuse would hold up in court though-

RING~RING~RING~

What the heck is that!?

I look around and it was my scroll. I look an see Emeralds picture, this is just what I need right now!