Meeting CVFY

Emerald POV:

It's been 6 months since the attack and things aren't looking any better. First the Mile High Club is still grounded and being repaired, but most of the staff left! The only one that stuck around is Steve but he's only a freaking bartender! I mean yeah he's got new prosthetics but come-on! He's lucky he makes me my favourite drink or I'd probably hurt him for flirting with me.

But Hawke, he's been terrible. He's not sleeping or eating, he's drunk most of the time and he's taking on the most dangerous contracts I've ever seen. Human or Grimm, neither last long against him! But the thing is... It's like he just doesn't care...

Maybe this next contract will help him get out of his funk!

Me: Hey Hawke, I got a new contract that you're just gonna love!

Hawke looks over to me and he looks like a damn zombie

Hawke: Is it a suicide mission? Please tell me it is!

Me: No silly, you are going to be looking for a team of first years from Beacon!

Hawke: Oh whoopty fuckin' do! I gotta go find a bunch of overachieving, self-centered, spoiled brats!?

Me: The pays 5 million Lien and it's an all female team~

Hawke seemed to like both of those things, because the next thing I know he's clean and wearing his combat gear while loading his shotgun

Hawke: Alright give me the run-down!

Me: Are you sure you don't want a rubdown?~

Hawke: Later...

Me: Fine! Ok first up is the leader Coco Adel

3rd POV:

An Image pops up of a girl about seventeen wearing a brown skirt and a black sleeveless top

Emerald: Her file says that she's incredibly shy and rather fearful, how a girl like her got into beacon I have no idea!

Hawke: Hmm

Emerald: Next up is Velvet Scarlatina, her profile says that she, like her leader, is shy but not as fearful.

Hawke: She's also a faunus

Emerald: Is that important?

Hawke: Well the team went missing on the outskirts of Mistral. There's a lot of gang activity as well as 'White Fang' so it could be racially motivated.

Emerald: You could be right. Anyway next is Vixen 'Fox' Alistair

A picture pops up of a tan woman with dark red hair. She's wearing a sleeveless Vest and black combat pants

Hawke: Nice

Emerald: And lastly is Yatshi Daichi

The next picture is of a tall woman with her hair pulled back into a ponytail and smiling while holding a massive sword

Hawke: Well seeing that sword makes me feel a little... little

Emerald: Don't worry you are a great many things but "little" Isn't one of them~

Hawke: Thanks Em! Now where was the last place the girls were seen?

Emerald: They were last seen three days ago leaving one village on their way to the next... only a two hours journey away...

Hawke: Well I'll find'em and bring them back!

As Hawke is leaving he pulls of a pair of aviators off a passed out Steve